Project Get Shredded!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project Get Shredded!

EDIT : submission deadline has closed. 8 men and women have been chosen and the project has begun. please feel free to watch their progress and cheer them on along the way. we will be sharing all sorts of useful information about dieting down, so make sure you stick around. i could only take on a handful of people at once for one on one help, but the overall goal of this project is to share this experience with everyone, so that you the reader, may learn more and come away with a better understanding about how to get yourself shredded too!!!
    ==================

i am very excited to introduce Project Get Shredded! heres how it works. i am going to select up to 7 people, men or women, who are interested in having a diet coach help them diet down into great shape. many of you may be interested in this, but before you submit yourself as a potential, i need you to stop and take a good, honest look at your life and ask yourself if you will be able to dedicate the time and energy. the service i am going to provide is valuable and i will be dedicating a lot of time and effort into this project. i expect the same effort from you for the entire 12 wks that it will take place. this service would easily cost several hundred dollars if you were to hire a coach. you will need to have enough time to do, at the very most(near the end), 3 hours of combined training and cardio. training 5 days a wk for about an hour and cardio, 30 min to 2 hrs a day, up to 7 days a wk, depending on your needs. by the end, you will look awesome. in exchange for this service, all you will be expected to do is follow direction and be honest about where you're at. you will keep a weekly blog about your experience with weekly progress pics. every week, we will make adjustments to your diet and cardio. it will start light at first (30 min sss cardio) and over time, it will get progressively harder. the key here is just following direction. i will do all the thinking for you and you will get in great shape. possibly the best shape of your life.

heres how participants will be selected. if you are interested, you will submit a short essay describing why you should be a part of this project, no more than 500 words. in this essay, i would like to know about your experience with training, dieting and aas. i would also like to see a current progress pic that will show your current level of development.

so if you're interested, start putting these things together and submit your entry at projectgetshredded@gmail.com . i will accept entries for the next 2 wks, and the prep will begin about a month after that. i think that if we can get together a good group of motivated people, we can have a lot of fun with this and bring a lot of excitement to the board. if you have any questions, feel free to post them here.

that is : projectgetshredded@gmail.com

thanks and good luck to all of those interested

sam

EDIT : i've had a couple of people express to me that they didnt feel advanced enough to take part in this project, so i want to clear something up that i may not have made clear in the first post. i'm not interested in finding pro level athletes for this project. many of them already know how to get into peak condition. i'm looking for average people who want nothing more than to take their body to a new level.
    sam1976
    Last edited by sam1976; 04-14-2013, 02:25 AM. Reason: added info
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

What a great idea, and nice thing of you to do Sam. I don't think I could live up to the expectation of me to participate, but I will definitely keep up with the threads.

Comment

I agree this sounds awesome and I will surely follow the blogs. Wish I had the time also but working two jobs really limits my training time. Very cool gesture though Sam not many people can brag that they helped strangers change their life for the better.

Comment

Curious Sam, are you going to be posting workouts, diets, etc. I was wondering if someone could just follow what you set up for someone else and maybe take advantage of the info for themselves.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pauliuch View Post
          Curious Sam, are you going to be posting workouts, diets, etc. I was wondering if someone could just follow what you set up for someone else and maybe take advantage of the info for themselves.
          if you're interested, sign up. if you're going to be training and doing cardio as it is, why not be a part of the program? the reason i wanted to make it clear that this takes commitment, is because i dont want people to flake half way through. we will talk about diet and training to an extent, but the thing is, you wont be able to follow along with someone elses program. each person will have their program tailored to their individual needs. one person may only be doing 25 min of cardio, 4 days a wk, while another might need to do 6-7 days at an hour. one guy might eat 200 carbs while another guy needs to do keto
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Wow, Sam your a great guy for offering up so much time for the guys here on the forum. It shows you care about the forum and the guys that are here. I hope you guys really understand how much time and effort Sam is willing to give us, this is an awesome opportunity for some lucky guys. One thing you didn't mention Sam was how many guys are you looking for total.

Good luck to all you guys, lets get this rollin!!!!!
            The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
            Chat Box Talk And Rules
            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
            No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

i'm going to look for up to 7 people total. i am interested in guys and gals at all levels of experience.

Comment

first post is updated with the email address that you can submit your info to : projectgetshredded@gmail.com

Comment

Wow that sounds awesome. You're a very generous person, maybe one day I'd be able to give it 100% dedication.

Comment

great

Very generous of you, Sam.. to offer them your scarse time and knowledge. I truly hope you''ll find some dedicated members who want to get ready for the summer

What about nutritional supplements - fatburners - T3 - clen/salbutanol/albuterol - etc?
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	bodybuilding results.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	23.3 KB
ID:	152489

Also like the idea of improvement comparisons like circumvence messurements -BMI - fatpercentages etc. I have a progressionchart somewhere I'll try to find and post it.
                    Attached Files
                    sam1976
                    Last edited by sam1976; 03-22-2013, 08:07 PM. Reason: attached

Comment

I'm guessing it's too late to apply now? I'm sure you've received quite the number of applications already.
                      Ain't no use in lookin' down
                      Ain't no discharge on the ground
                      Ain't no use in lookin' back
                      'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
                      Ain't no use in feelin' blue
                      'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
                        I'm guessing it's too late to apply now? I'm sure you've received quite the number of applications already.
                        no sir, its not too late. we're just getting started with the application process! i'm giving a 2 wk period to get this together

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
                          Very generous of you, Sam.. to offer them your scarse time and knowledge. I truly hope you''ll find some dedicated members who want to get ready for the summer

What about nutritional supplements - fatburners - T3 - clen/salbutanol/albuterol - etc?
                          [ATTACH]4144[/ATTACH]

Also like the idea of improvement comparisons like circumvence messurements -BMI - fatpercentages etc. I have a progressionchart somewhere I'll try to find and post it.

thats some great ideas, ronny. i think the most impressive measurements will be evidence in the before and after pics, but these measurements would be great to show in actual numbers. we should certainly use this advice.

as far as supps, yes, there will be some things that everyone will use like fish oil and bcaa's, and then things like fat burners and aas will depend on their age, sex and level of experience. we'll outline all of it for each person

Comment

Wish I could do this

Comment

Originally posted by stonesolid21 View Post
                              Wish I could do this
                              Go for it stone!!!!!!
                              The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
                              http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
                              http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
                              Chat Box Talk And Rules
                              http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
                              No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
                              http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Working...
                              X