oral tren

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oral tren

Has anyone tried oral tren? I was going to use some for first and last 2 weeks of my next cycle....
    Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

I used 1 full cycle so far. My first cycle 3 months ago got me scared so i threw away all the pills.

Comment

All my cycles of methyltrienolone have been from GP.

Comment

Originally posted by ALPHA-MEX View Post
        I used 1 full cycle so far. My first cycle 3 months ago got me scared so i threw away all the pills.
        ALPHA-MEX, it would be cool if you could tell us why you got scared, why I ask is it's good info for the newbies who think they can take and do what ever they want with out knowing anything about what there putting in there body, so if you could give us some details that would be awesome.
        The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
        Chat Box Talk And Rules
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
        No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Anyone else tried oral tren? What were your thoughts?
          Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

I used it a few times not impressed + I love Tren.

I just do not think that the limited amount of time which u can take it, orally, is significant enough to benefit. - JM2C

But hell I'll try it again in a few months just for an update.
            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

I got scared during my FIRST cycle of oral tren . after about the 4rd day of taking 1.25mg/day I got hit with massive insomnia (not anxiety) just that wakefull feeling all night long. Although my strength,energy, vascularity & agressiveness was thru the roof, i even felt mentally good i was very social and talkative like IF i did a few lines of methamphetamine or something. But I just could not sleep and shutdown. some nights i got 2-4 hrs of crappy sleep but that was all. Stoped for about 1 week and the sides tappered down.........Did another round of 1.25mg/day(i didnt feel much at 250-500mcg/day) and insomia kicked in again , like if I had done methampheatmine or something.THAT is what scared me and threw away all my GP oral tren pills(2 packets)!!!!

Comment

If youre body responds well to metribolone(oral tren) AND if you get a GOOD batch of the 100 x 250mcg packets then be VERY carefull!!!!!!! METHYLTRIENOLONE is a POTENT NEURO/HORMONAL ANDROGENIC STEROID. Meaning that it will PUMP you up with STRENGTH GAINS, VASCULARITY, AGRESSION, ENERGY some or ALL of the above. It might keep you up at night so take the pills FIRST thing in the morning!!!!!!!!!!! Try to feel your self out thru out the day to see the EFFECTS it has on you!!!!!!!!!!!! ..................SOME people even get massive night sweats from it(not all but some)

Methyltrienolone is VERY VERY androgenic and also anabolic. Like i said though, it can be a potent NEURO Steroid!!!!!!!!!!!

250mcg-1.5mcg is the recommended dose. Most people are inbetween the dose like at 500mcg. I personally FEEL GREAT at 1-2mgs/day(thats just ME though)!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CFINCH007 View Post
                  Anyone else tried oral tren? What were your thoughts?
                  I replied , LOOK at ALPHA-MEX posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Comment

I used oral tren last sumer started 2 pills aday after 2 weeks went to 3 pills
                    In my personal experience its worth the price

Comment

I ran it six weeks long along with Test Cyp and Winstrol(stating week 3), just finishing up and I liked it for the price it was not nealry as effective as INJ Tren but witht the right diet and training it boosted strength a good amount, not as many physical changes are apparent as seen with the INJ version but I did experience a whole mountain of sides with it (i.e. insominia,night sweats, tren flu, heartburn). With that being said as much talk about how harsh on you body it is the wasnt true in my case, blood results came back sligtly elevated, just as with any AAS especially oral for that and like i said i ran it 6 weeks at 750mcg the last 4 of 6. I'm thinking about using it as a clean up after my bulk/recomp coming up in a few months.
                      “Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but don’t nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight.”-Ronnie Coleman

Comment

is this taken an hour or so before work out.. or thru out the day?

Comment

1 hour before training mate...once i tryed 5 tabs 1 hours prework out for 2.5 weeks and i didnt notice too much strengh etc i had sweating at nights and some dizzness feeling but into 2.5 weeks with low carbs and high protein i got almost 4kg :P most of my friend noticed a change on my look into the 1st 5 days...but i didnt feel the hard pill they say it used to be...
                          sigpic

Comment

didnt care 4 it. if u wana use tren go with ace
                            sigpic
                            NapsGear.Net - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Working...
                            X