Wax or Shave - The Manly thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wax or Shave - The Manly thread.

Alrighty, Time to ask the manly questions. Who here prefers waxing over shaving or vice versa. I have never waxed before, But I feel like i'm growing tired of shaving my chest every other day, especially when those times that razor irritation or ingrown hairs occur.

I dont shave anything with a razor. I just use some clippers. I get no irritation like a razor leaves, and it still gets close enough to the skin to look shaved
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

I also us clippers from my legs to my chest, accept for the frank and bean area, I shave there.
      The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
      Chat Box Talk And Rules
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
      No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Haha i cant even use a razor there. I WILL get razor burn down there and on my face no matter what i do. I have very sensitive skin

So much for a "MANLY" thread haha
        "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

I have a braun shaver. It has lasted so far 7 years best 180.00 ever

Comment

I have a body hair shaver too, norelco, cost just under $100. Shaving sucks, I get little red bumps on my arms that take forever to go away. Hair remover works but is a pain. Waxing, yuck. I made my own from water and sugar which was suppose to be easier on the skin. Painful and you actually bleed. I never got it done professionally though. I also looked into laser removal but it can take very long to get it all done and expensive too.
            sigpic

Comment

I am pussy when it comes to Waxing I prefer to shave

Comment

Guess I never considered the body shaver route. Might give that I try before I wait in a lobby full of hairy legged women.

Comment

Laser and Shave

Laser hair removal and Shave best route

Comment

Nair! I'm like Alex and have sensitive skin. Nair works good for me and last a little longer then shaving. Plus the hair stays soft when it comes back. No sharp chest hairs like on my chin is also a plus.

Comment

i found this good wax paper at walmart that works great on fine, thin hair(like arms)....you wooly fuckers would be in tears if you used it...i use clippers on thicker hair like my legs
                      Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Originally posted by manonmac1 View Post
                        Nair! I'm like Alex and have sensitive skin. Nair works good for me and last a little longer then shaving. Plus the hair stays soft when it comes back. No sharp chest hairs like on my chin is also a plus.
                        Im gonna have to try the nair thing. Is there a certain type that you find works better than the rest?

Comment

I tried nair once. for the first week all was good. the next time I needed to do it, it still left a burly stubble. The the 3rd time I did it I started gettin a pretty bad reaction to it. lots of red bumps on the skin after use. And really, how safe can it actually be? Anything you put on your skin typically gets absorbed and ends up in your bloodstream. So now your covering your entire abdomen in a chemical meant to destroy/remove hair.. sounds like cancer in 3 years.

Comment

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
                            Im gonna have to try the nair thing. Is there a certain type that you find works better than the rest?
                            They have one thats you can apply then get in the shower containing aloe. Don't have one in front of me but I like it the best. Never had any problems out of just the basic one either.

Comment

Lazer is the best

Comment

Working...
                              X