new guy to this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new guy to this

hello all ,my name is mikey,and i am going to be 44 this summer.... i am 5 10 and 205lbs and im at 16% body fat.....i have been back in the gym training hard for the last 2 yrs...and i have been wanting to do a cycle and put on some more mass and solid muscle that will stay with me.....im from buffalo, ny and the summertime here is not real long here 4mo.of nice weather..i have been doing a ton of reading on anobolics and i guess,id like to know from others what worked well for them and if they had any suggestions for me on what to use for my first mass buliding cycle.......my diet goes like this ....i try to take in 300grams of protien a day with a 7x a day meal plan.....what do you guys think about that ,,i have always wanted to try and compete in a masters body building compatition....i am very dedicated to this and would love some ideas.....thank you very much and looking forward to meeting all of you...........

Hello everybody! New here to the forum,but been around other forums for awhile. I'm a 33yr old male from the great state of Texas. I'm glad to be apart of this forum and hope to talk to some of y'all here.

Comment

Welcome brother!

Comment

Welcome to JM bro. Glad to see youve put the time in the gym over the last 2 years. that will serve a strong foundation for adding a little gear to your routine. IMO your diet and your workout routine are the most important pieces of the puzzle. Have fun while ur here and enjoy all the useful info brotha. If you have diet/cutting questions feel free yo PM me.
        "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Yo megaman welcome! start ur own thread and tell us about yourself. Lol
          "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Working...
          X