X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am lost - help please - still waiting for delivery

Morning guys,

I have been lost since my order with NAPS, my cycle starts this week and I do not have my products, I paid 120$ so that products can be delivered in 12 days but its been weeks, nothing came in. Tried to contact NAPS support but did not get any help, guy just said its not in their control, I also have not been provided with any tracking number as promised. I seriously do not need a tracking number but I just need my products to come. I am going for a competition and after hearing about naps I put my order on trust bases. You guys are good but I did not get my products within promised time and not even later.
    I am not complaining or anything but I want someone to give me a solid answer instead of just telling me that it's not in their control.

Naps bro please help me.
    Regards

Did u do a bank transfer or western union? It can take up to a month or more in rare cases. Also, i dont recommend the airmail for 120- obvious waste of money.
    "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

First, blame yourself for ordering with so little time before you had to start the cycle. Always order earlier than you need the stuff.. You never know what could happen. For all you know, customs found your shit and are waiting to send you a letter. Sometimes that takes months by itself. I have had orders come in in record time, and I've had to wait a reaaallly long time before, but things always came in and I always ordered way before I needed the stuff to ensure that it would be in my hands before I needed it no matter what. Sometimes it just takes a while for things to get through customs bro. Be patient, and stay in contact with naps about it.

Comment

Nature101: yes I paid WU, but it doesn't matter as payment was picked up.
        Ethan: I know I should have done that, but viewing naps reviews and everything I thought I can get it within 3 weeks if I use 12 days delivery option, also on website it is stated that you get a tracking number, I am sure it's not with custom, cuz my custom sends a letter on very same day.

Comment

Originally posted by EthanWS6 View Post
          First, blame yourself for ordering with so little time before you had to start the cycle. Always order earlier than you need the stuff.. You never know what could happen. For all you know, customs found your shit and are waiting to send you a letter. Sometimes that takes months by itself. I have had orders come in in record time, and I've had to wait a reaaallly long time before, but things always came in and I always ordered way before I needed the stuff to ensure that it would be in my hands before I needed it no matter what. Sometimes it just takes a while for things to get through customs bro. Be patient, and stay in contact with naps about it.
          I think hes talking about the guaranteed delivery (ems). If they guarantee delivery within 3 weeks like the site says, i would expect it in 3 weeks. I dont think this guy did anything wrong. On the other hand, n*aps is right though, it is out of their hands. There is nothing they can do now
          "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

What kinda stupid answer is this? Blame the customer for the source not living up to his advertised promise? BS, if he paid extra for timely deliver , $120!!!, it should be fulfilled. He also went thru proper channels , contactsource 1st? Dont blame the guy

Comment

Originally posted by AK1983 View Post
              Ethan: I know I should have done that, but viewing naps reviews and everything I thought I can get it within 3 weeks if I use 12 days delivery option, also on website it is stated that you get a tracking number, I am sure it's not with custom, cuz my custom sends a letter on very same day.
              I understand, not getting a tracking number is odd also. Not saying that all the blame is on you obviously, you just have to pick and chose your battles because stuff like this does happen sometimes. Also, I have had customs letters come immediately, and I've also had them come three months after things were seized. Sometimes they take their sweet ass time lol

Originally posted by graniteman View Post
              What kinda stupid answer is this? Blame the customer for the source not living up to his advertised promise? BS, if he paid extra for timely deliver , $120!!!, it should be fulfilled. He also went thru proper channels , contactsource 1st? Dont blame the guy
              This isn't GNC. You can't just walk in and get your shit that easy sometimes. You have to understand that sometimes, especially when dealing with shipping from multiple countries, that customs takes more time and your shit gets to you late. The source shouldn't advertise something that they can't hold up to, I agree. But at the same time, you should be smart enough to expect that things like this can, and will happen eventually.

Comment

I got a very non-professional answer of my very simple question to naps support.
                I asked very nicely that as stuff was supposed to come in 12 days and it didn't come even about a month but ok I understand, i dont care if i lost shipping price of 120$, also its fine that i did not get a tracking number on requesting even. but what's next? How long I have to wait? The answer was very non-professional, " This is a very good question, if we know we would tell you". I am sorry naps bro but this does not make any sense to me. I don't wanna be a pain in a s s but I think I deserve to know what happened to my stuff after paying nearly $500.

I have a competition ahead of me and i have lost all my incorage.

Comment

Yeah that is very un-napslike lol. I've never heard of a customer service problem like this.. I've also never had an issue with getting a tracking number either :/

Try contacting GXR64 on here and see what he has to say. If anyone can help you out, it will be him.

Good luck bro!

Comment

I had a similar problem. My product never came and I asked why thru naps support. They said they'll get me a tracking number but instead I was told it got cancelled. Why would it get cancelled? If they cancel it, why don't I get a refund? I've ordered from them before and never had a problem but now I do? This sucks

Comment

Originally posted by AJNY View Post
                      I had a similar problem. My product never came and I asked why thru naps support. They said they'll get me a tracking number but instead I was told it got cancelled. Why would it get cancelled? If they cancel it, why don't I get a refund? I've ordered from them before and never had a problem but now I do? This sucks
                      Bro, don't hijack this thread :P
                      Keep in contact with naps and figure out what happened. PM GXR64 and he can help

Comment

Bro, don't hijack this thread :P
                        Keep in contact with naps and figure out what happened. PM GXR64 and he can help
                        I'm sorry =[ I'm just upset. I pm'd him

Comment

Originally posted by AK1983 View Post
                          Morning guys,

I have been lost since my order with NAPS, my cycle starts this week and I do not have my products, I paid 120$ so that products can be delivered in 12 days but its been weeks, nothing came in. Tried to contact NAPS support but did not get any help, guy just said its not in their control, I also have not been provided with any tracking number as promised. I seriously do not need a tracking number but I just need my products to come. I am going for a competition and after hearing about naps I put my order on trust bases. You guys are good but I did not get my products within promised time and not even later.
                          I am not complaining or anything but I want someone to give me a solid answer instead of just telling me that it's not in their control.

Naps bro please help me.
                          Regards
                          First, you ARE complaining....!! 2nd, are you even old enough for gear..??? You speak with a lack of basic english. Uncle Nappy is gtg. Never had ANY issue other than the mail system. You cant base your cycles on a few days delivery. "BUMP" to EthanWS6 as he mentioned ordering way before you need something... Stop whining and realize the mail system is not on point at all times, therefore you will not always get your stuff when you want it or think you should have it.... Sit back dude and chill and before you know it you will be pinning... !!!!!
                          "I have found Iron Plates to be my greatest friend... They never freak out on me, never complain and are always there when I need them... Friends may come and go, but two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds and if YOU let up for one second, that is where YOU will finish...

Comment

They have been having problems with WU lately as it states on the site. Get your money back and try again with the other options that Naps has pointed out. Good luck..... Once they ship it is out of their hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Mightymouse View Post
                              First, you ARE complaining....!! 2nd, are you even old enough for gear..??? You speak with a lack of basic english. Uncle Nappy is gtg. Never had ANY issue other than the mail system. You cant base your cycles on a few days delivery. "BUMP" to EthanWS6 as he mentioned ordering way before you need something... Stop whining and realize the mail system is not on point at all times, therefore you will not always get your stuff when you want it or think you should have it.... Sit back dude and chill and before you know it you will be pinning... !!!!!
                              Thanks for your reply mate, IF I am complaining then its my right to complain, I did not get help from anywhere, where should I go? I don't understand if naps is GTG why I was the only target customer of bad service. I am 31 mate, not new in this world, I had my own local supplier but he did not have GS labs gear, I have two successful cycles under my name, I know what I am doing. Heard a lot about GS and thought should try it. My supplier couldn't get me GS so I tried naps. It doesn't matter if I can't use it for competition but the question is WHEN I am
                              Going to get my stuff and where is it now. Has that been sent? Why it's taking too long,

All these questions and no answer, makes you complain, you can't just sit there and hope for the best. You gotta do what you have too do. You gotta deliver your message to admin so they can take notice. May be someone down below is corrupt, can be anything, naps should be happy that customers come here and request so they can fix there services etc. is there anything wrong with it?
                              AK1983
                              Last edited by AK1983; 02-25-2013, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X