X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lies

A new blogpost about lies on gaining muscle
    http://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/conte...gaining-muscle

I think it depends on how massive you want to get. I know several natural guys who look or looked great. Better than most guys I know on gear. I believe from what I've seen and experienced that you will always look better if you reach your full potential naturally before starting gear.
    sigpic

Comment

Excellent article Ronny. If everyone who was aspiring to be the best they can be were required to read (and comprehend) this, 90% of the fitness/supplement industry would be doomed. The most shocking thing to me is the sheer magnitude of the ignorant masses who buy into all the hype and bullshit.
      Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by timguinness View Post
        Excellent article Ronny. If everyone who was aspiring to be the best they can be were required to read (and comprehend) this, 90% of the fitness/supplement industry would be doomed. The most shocking thing to me is the sheer magnitude of the ignorant masses who buy into all the hype and bullshit.
        ..not only that but also the hypes we create with shady means like by example PGF 2a lmao .. the shitting and the PAIN!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pauliuch View Post
          I think it depends on how massive you want to get. I know several natural guys who look or looked great. Better than most guys I know on gear. I believe from what I've seen and experienced that you will always look better if you reach your full potential naturally before starting gear.
          I really stand on the same line with that. I believe natural potential, Then step up to the gear.
          Airborne. Air Assault. Pathfinder.

Follow Me.

Comment

great article RonnyT

Comment

Instead of saying these drugs they are using are GTG, I would like to see them post how much muscle they actually gain in a 10 week cycle. And how much muscle they lose back after going off. Because that may be just water retention. Anadrol is famous for this. That will give us an idea how effective a drug is. Enough of this generic GTG stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by AIRBORNE View Post
                I really stand on the same line with that. I believe natural potential, Then step up to the gear.
                Now you tell me... LOL!
                Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
                  Yup, this is the plain facts in black and white! If you think any different you're just in denial of the truth. I see why bodybuilders don't admit it, it is not legal, not accepted competitive forums/shows.
                  "it is nice to be important, but more important to be nice".

Comment

Someone could walk in on me with a needle in my azz and ask me if i do steroids
                    I would say hell no now get the hell out

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
                      Someone could walk in on me with a needle in my azz and ask me if i do steroids
                      I would say hell no now get the hell out
                      Couldn't have said it better myself.

Comment

Originally posted by juicemanjoe View Post
                        couldn't have said it better myself.
                        dito! Dito! Dito!
                        Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

very nice article!!! and is spot on!!

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
                            Great post...funny.

Comment

Working...
                            X