Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• second cycle: Qd labs cut stack and winstrol

Looking to get shredded for the summer.

Just finished a 500 test c, 300 mast pw, 50 anavar per day. Made sweet gains

looking to start this cycle in about 8 weeks

Qd Cut stack
    Some winstrol tabs.
    8 week cycle.

My question is dosage of the qd cut stack, should i do a cc ed? or eod..

Thanks for any info.

First off bro, tell us a little about yourself. No one knows anything about you or what you know. You havent contributed a single thing to this forum but you want our help? Thats not how this place runs bud. Try giving us your stats and we'll see where that gets you.

Sorry to sound like a dick but theres been too many new guys on here lately that make one post and never hear from them again. Youre just a casualty of bad timing. Nothing personal bro
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

If you start in 8 weeks that brings us to say april 1st. Now knowing cuts stack hit us guys with low bodyfat. OOPPS we dont know what ur body fat is
      If cut stack shows results in 2 weeks and you Only run it 8 weeks GEEEZ you might be cut up by end of may. Then what about june july august Starting cutstack to soon is my guess

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
        If you start in 8 weeks that brings us to say april 1st. Now knowing cuts stack hit us guys with low bodyfat. OOPPS we dont know what ur body fat is
        If cut stack shows results in 2 weeks and you Only run it 8 weeks GEEEZ you might be cut up by end of may. Then what about june july august Starting cutstack to soon is my guess
        depends, im cuttting a tad now, ill be hitting the beach for march...suck it lol
        Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Working...
        X