Question About Cruising

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question About Cruising

Got a guy at my gym that asked me about cruising today. Been looking everywhere for info but cant find the answer to his question. First off, hes 45, not sure his weight but hes got descent size and is pretty lean. If i had to guess i would say hes 5'10", 220-230, 8-10%. Hes got 6 cycles under his belt and is to the point that he needs 750mg of test a week to make any gains. He wants to start on a cruise for a year in a few months so that he can do his first show next year. He wants to do 750mg test e a week for the first 32 weeks then jump over to 200mg eod of prop for his last 20 weeks before the show while working in a few weeks of EQ, tren a and mast before the show, and some orals spread out in there. So his question is this(im also curious):

How long does he have to wait between switching drugs? Does the typical time on = time off rule apply or does he just have to allow one drug to clear before he starts the other one?

If you can, lay out how it should be run. From what ive seen so far, besides the test, im thinking of telling him to do this:

First 22 wks: 600mg eq/week
    Followed by 10 wks: just test
    Wks 32-52: 150mg tren & mast eod

Suggestions please!
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Anyone wanna join in?
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

this is a big question. really, this isnt a cruise. he just wants to run high levels of gear from here on out lol. and he wants to go from 6 cycles to this...not really smart, or needed, IMO. but anyway, to cruise would be more like running 750 test for 16 wks, then dropping it to 200mg EW for 10 wks, then going back up, ect. if you just stay on 750 test for 32 wks, your results are going to slow and probably eventually stop.

so thats a start.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

what Sam said is right, sounds like a blast and cruise without the cruise...250mg of test only is a typical cruise.
        Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

can you even run tren and masteron for 20 weeks straight?

Comment

Thanks sam. So what do you guys recommend he does? I have no clue about blasting or cruising. I just want a good recommendation for my friend. I agree its not really smart but thats what he wants to do so hey, its not my body

Comment

Originally posted by jstill84 View Post
              can you even run tren and masteron for 20 weeks straight?
              you can, whether you should or not is another question...ive run them at 14 weeks this summer but at a low dose with cutstack

Comment

i would suggest to him a 15-20 week bulk cycle, then a break with PCT, then a 12-16 week cut cycle
                sam1976
                Last edited by sam1976; 01-26-2013, 12:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ds222 View Post
                  i would suggest to him a 15-20 week bulk cycle, then a break with PCT, then a 12-16 week cut cycle
                  i'd agree. if he wants to cruise, then he would cruise during what should be his "off" period.

you know, at his age, he just might qualify for HRT. if his natty production is sub par anyway, then it really wouldnt be too much of a loss...that is, IF he gets blood work done. if he does stay on, he should get labs done before he goes into the second "blast" period, to make sure his organs are still running fine

(de222 : i didnt mean hit the edit button your post. edit button is right next to reply)
                  if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                    i'd agree. if he wants to cruise, then he would cruise during what should be his "off" period.

you know, at his age, he just might qualify for HRT. if his natty production is sub par anyway, then it really wouldnt be too much of a loss...that is, IF he gets blood work done. if he does stay on, he should get labs done before he goes into the second "blast" period, to make sure his organs are still running fine

(ds222 : i didnt mean hit the edit button your post. edit button is right next to reply)
                    its ok, i hit the wrong button all the time

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                      i'd agree. if he wants to cruise, then he would cruise during what should be his "off" period
                      So 15-20wk of test and deca with 750mg test/wk then drop down to 500mg test till he goes into the 12-16 wk cut with prop @ 200mg eod right?

The other conpounds he can just add in how ever many mgs he needs to when he needs to

Comment

couldnt he just take something like anavar to lower his tolerence then jump back into it after a month or is that just not work when your up that high of a dose

Comment

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
                          So 15-20wk of test and deca with 750mg test/wk then drop down to 500mg test till he goes into the 12-16 wk cut with prop @ 200mg eod right?

The other conpounds he can just add in how ever many mgs he needs to when he needs to
                          a typical cruise is around 200mg of test a week...some go a little higher, and some use a trt dose of around 100mg per week...basically you want enough to keep gains but rest your body for the upcoming higher dose cycle

Comment

Originally posted by ds222 View Post
                            a typical cruise is around 200mg of test a week...some go a little higher, and some use a trt dose of around 100mg per week...basically you want enough to keep gains but rest your body for the upcoming higher dose cycle
                            Gotcha! So if he just takes .5ml of test e4d that would put him at 250mg a week while in between the deca and tren/mast blasts. Thanks guys. Ill show him this thread again next time i see him

Comment

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
                              Gotcha! So if he just takes .5ml of test e4d that would put him at 250mg a week while in between the deca and tren/mast blasts. Thanks guys. Ill show him this thread again next time i see him
                              sounds good

Comment

Working...
                              X