Ephedrine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ephedrine

We analysed a batch of ephedrine. It turned out to contain caffeine. So...buyer bewareClick image for larger version

Name:	reportT.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	40.0 KB
ID:	156510

IR

The graphics
    Attached Files

Comment

not surprising.....as stated the buyer MUST beware
      Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

thanks ronny.

Comment

It was all caffeine or was it some ephedrine in it as well?

Comment

only caffeine and some solvents and co-compounds of caffeine see attachment CONTENT

Comment

Methan you need to step up and take some responsibilty here or I will post you as a scammer.

Comment

I was also scammed as u, this is why i send a sample of this powder for the analysis to ronny.

Comment

Methan, i got this Ephedrine powder from you wich also contained 0 ephedrine!

I have emailed you and you stopped reply my email as soon as i told you that.

So methan is a scammer.

until i get a refund i will post you as a scammer on different boards..
                  You can at least keep contact with me and try to solve it instead of stop replying my emails..

Comment

Originally posted by dp1 View Post
                    Methan, i got this Ephedrine powder from you wich also contained 0 ephedrine!

I have emailed you and you stopped reply my email as soon as i told you that.

So methan is a scammer.

until i get a refund i will post you as a scammer on different boards..
                    You can at least keep contact with me and try to solve it instead of stop replying my emails..
                    Same thing for me! Methan clearly stated he was 100% sure this was real ephedrine.

Comment

He´s email: aasupras@Safe-mail.net

DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH THIS GUY!

Comment

Working...
                      X