Hey Fellas..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Fellas..

Just wanted to make a quick introduction, and say hello to everyone, and welcome to the site. Ive been around for awhile, some may know me, some may not, but Im always glad to help out when I can. If anyone has any issues or concerns, please feel free to PM myself or one of the Admin. We are all here to learn a little, and by all means have some fun too. Life is short, so make the best of it..Please be courteous to everyone as well.

Thanks!

Originally posted by ItalianMuscle View Post
    Just wanted to make a quick introduction, and say hello to everyone, and welcome to the site. Ive been around for awhile, some may know me, some may not, but Im always glad to help out when I can. If anyone has any issues or concerns, please feel free to PM myself or one of the Admin. We are all here to learn a little, and by all means have some fun too. Life is short, so make the best of it..Please be courteous to everyone as well.

Thanks!
    awesome brother. good to see you here, large and in change. let me know if there is anything i can do to help you out. good work on starting to get some articles and profiles up.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

ItalianMuscle?J/K TONS of knowledge-GLAD your here!

Comment

welcome !!!!

Comment

ciao' paisan!

Comment

Nugga! What is up my brotha!
            The Way is My Way...

Comment

Working...
            X