No announcement yet.

SubQ Test Injections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello guys! Sorry I kinda fell off the forums for a few weeks. I'm glad this was helpful to the community and is a great way for an alternative way to inject.

If anyone has any questions feel free to pm me.

Comment

Bishop, is your cycle pinning subq finished? Can you give a final summary to everyone who has been following this thread?

Comment

I like this video. It's an endocrinologist explaining and demonstrating the sub q method......http://youtu.be/n98LOFQwUGA

Comment

That video was very informative, great post stallion. Though since I'm still a young blood when it comes to gear, think I'm gonna stick to IM for my upcoming cycle and then look into SUB - Q for the cycle after that.

Comment

Cycle experience doesn't matter, it's all just preference. I personally liked the subq injections much better than IM and will be incorporating them into every cycle from now on haha

Comment

So I assume all gear can be injected Sub-Q?

Comment

Bishop, do you split each 1ml injection into 2, .5ml injections? I read somewhere that you shouldnt inject more than .5ml at one time in one spot. Also, have you noticed a slight bulge under the skin for a few minutes where you pin due to the oil?
                "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Grogg, yes

Alex, I noticed a lump for a couple of days where I injected. But I shot 1ml so I'm guessing it just took a bit to disperse.

Comment

I found it interesting that the Dr. in the vid considers sub q a superior method. He mentions that injecting into the fat actually slows and evens distribution throughout the body, causing less spikes in levels that may cause aromatization, and he even had some clients that were able to discontinue their AI.

Has anyone tried sub q of any other gear? And what type of results did you get?

Comment

I hear that else where also. Sub q causes less aromatization
                      "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Working...
                      X