No announcement yet.

SubQ Test Injections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoa, do the new needles make a big difference, shooting and drawing are easier. less pressure.

Test has definitely kicked in, im loving it.. shredded back and biceps today at the gym, definitely a good feeling.

I believe this is my 4th week on, injections are smooth and easy. im liking subQ. ill probably always pin my test subq now..

Idk if im eating less sodium or what, but im not bloated at all, normally i get puffy when i run test e.. idk if subq reduces it any or if its my diet.

Comment

good stuff bro. i've been following your progress. 4 wk...things should be getting good now! keep it up
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Just dropping in again..
        I had to do legs today and even though its my least favorite day... I fuckin killed it in the gym tonight
        Normally after a long day of work I get into the gym late and I'm not feeling in the mood, especially on leg day.
        So that really got me going.

Injections are going smoothly and my results are definitely showing.. I'm looking forward to spring break.

Comment

How did it end up Bishop? I was thinking of doing my next round sub q. Wanted to check your results. Let us know how the rest of your cycle went.

Comment

I would love to hear some stats as well. In a few weeks I would like to start my next cycle, and Sub Q would be a welcome change for this old dog!
            Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

So if this works for test, it should work for the other compounds and esters as well right
              Cause that would make the pip with prop less
              I wonder if SubQ gets caught in the blood stream faster
              never mind the absorbtion question
              http://en.allexperts.com/q/Pharmacol...-cutaneous.htm
              Epe
              Last edited by Epe; 02-12-2013, 08:23 PM.

Comment

I have a friend that is going through clinicals, finishing up nursing school now. he claims that it shouldn't mess with absorption rate any.

I pinned my last test injection of this cycle subq just to see what it was like. I noticed that my skinned was irritated afterwards and there was a lump in the fat where I injected for a couple of days. Have you noticed anything like that? It's gone now, but the area was pretty tender for a couple of days lol

Comment

I just pinned my first GP Test Prop subq. Im diggin it and prob always go thiss route from now on. thanks for keeping us upodated man.
                  "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Wow test prop. Your the man test prop always gives me pain. Coudnt imagine it sub q.

Comment

I got charlie horse going IM. With subq i used 5/8in on abdomen. slow controlled inject. Painless. Try it! Lol
                      "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

Comment

Didnt feel anything with Test E subq. and IM with Test E is very minor dull for few hours. Usually gone after i wake.

Comment

I would like to thank bishop and all the bros for their input on this. It's been very enlightening. Based on the info from you guys, when I start my cycle next week I plan on pinning subq all the way. Looking forward to not having to sit on golf balls anymore! Thanks again fellas.
                          Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

Ok I am def a newb but can someone tell me what the difference is in im or sq injec is? A

Comment

Originally posted by grayyarg1 View Post
                              Ok I am def a newb but can someone tell me what the difference is in im or sq injec is? A
                              IM is Intramuscular (in the muscle)
                              SQ or SubQ is subcutaneous (just under the skin)
                              "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

ok got it.

Comment

Working...
                                X