No announcement yet.

Frontloading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for chiming in Ronny! I didn't even think to look for this in the JM Blog lol.

Comment

So it does work according to the blog article. Right?
      "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Yes it works, but it doesn't make it work faster.. The only aas I frontload are test and EQ. I find I get better results from these two longer esters than anything else.. I do not exceed 1g for each though. IMO after 1g just comes more sides. Everyone is different and I don't find much use front loading any other aas

Comment

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
          Did you get any positive effects any quicker by frontloading?
          not really..the negatives covered any positives
          Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Originally posted by bishop22 View Post
            Yes it works, but it doesn't make it work faster.. The only aas I frontload are test and EQ. I find I get better results from these two longer esters than anything else.. I do not exceed 1g for each though. IMO after 1g just comes more sides. Everyone is different and I don't find much use front loading any other aas
            Well it depends on what your talking about working faster. I kno the ester wont allow the drug to release any faster, i get that but thats not the point im trying to make. The only point im trying to make is that once the half life is exposed, the blood levels are higher than they would be without front loading. Causing you to feel the effects of the drug much faster, good or bad. Which means, the drug is in the bloodstream at the levels you desired and in full effect on wk 2 instead of waiting till wk7 to kick in.
            ALEX.18
            Last edited by ALEX.18; 01-01-2013, 04:44 AM.
            "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

I don't think it works that way, if the ester controls the release then no matter what it will be released at X so the blood levels will be higher at first then because of the dosing going down, the levels would as well, so let's say you're using test E which kicks in after 4 to 5 weeks, if you're frntloading then it'll kick the same time 4 to 5 weeks after but simply you'll have more test in your system... it's like saying week 1 to 4 test E at 1000mg a week then 4 to 12 500mg that's how i see it at least... I'm guessing the best way to front load if using injects would be to have a mix like this:

1-14: Test E 500mg
              1-4: Tren A 400mg
              1-4: Test P 400mg
              1-4: some orals

I did something similar to that before and it did wonders... what was annoying was the constant pinning... I mean you're counting at 8cc cc a week... for me that was a lot to handle

I think when people say it works better it only is due to the fact that they added a lot more test to their basic dosing...sometimes adding a lot more to supposedly front load... add a lot more of some gear and you'll definitely see much bigger results than if you started at a much lower dosing... 1g of test will give better results than 500mg... so people see more significant results at first and think it did better... that's my take...
              xamo
              Last edited by xamo; 01-01-2013, 05:00 AM.
              Ain't no use in lookin' down
              Ain't no discharge on the ground
              Ain't no use in lookin' back
              'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
              Ain't no use in feelin' blue
              'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

The chart on the blog article explains it alot better than i ever could but basically by front loading a higher mg level, you have a higher concentration of the drug in your system. Im not saying the drug will release any faster, im saying your blood levels will be higher quicker once the half life is over than building it up with the lower dose. It will still take 4-5 days to release completely but once it does your levels will be peaked out if you look at the true meaning of "half-life"

For example. If you pin 500mg test e on monday, by saturday, its only kicking at 250mg(due to its half life) which is not even as high as typical test levels. But if you pin 1g on mon, you will have 500mg in your blood stream by sat(due to its half life) which is the goal mg level

Thats how i look at it. Now weather im right or wrong remains to be seen since this is all bro science. But once i get my blood work back that i will get once i start, i will be the first to admit im wrong if it turns out that way.

Comment

Sounds good bro! Let us know!
                  Ain't no use in lookin' down
                  Ain't no discharge on the ground
                  Ain't no use in lookin' back
                  'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
                  Ain't no use in feelin' blue
                  'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
                    The chart on the blog article explains it alot better than i ever could but basically by front loading a higher mg level, you have a higher concentration of the drug in your system. Im not saying the drug will release any faster, im saying your blood levels will be higher quicker once the half life is over than building it up with the lower dose. It will still take 4-5 days to release completely but once it does your levels will be peaked out if you look at the true meaning of "half-life"

For example. If you pin 500mg test e on monday, by saturday, its only kicking at 250mg(due to its half life) which is not even as high as typical test levels. But if you pin 1g on mon, you will have 500mg in your blood stream by sat(due to its half life) which is the goal mg level

Thats how i look at it. Now weather im right or wrong remains to be seen since this is all bro science. But once i get my blood work back that i will get once i start, i will be the first to admit im wrong if it turns out that way.
                    From my personal experience, I agree with you. Yes, I feel the full effects of test cyp or enanth on week 3 instead of week 7-8. I also follow a few rules though, I never frontload more than 1g and I never do it with any other compounds other than test and EQ. I did it with deca once and I personally never have sides with deca.. Although when I front loaded it, I got them full affect and cut deca out because I didn't have dostinex or hcg on hand at the time.

Comment

Well im gonna be doing 2 pins of 600mg test e/EQ blend and 1cc prop on in the first 2 weeks. Plus 1cc prop 2 days after each of those

Comment

Well guys i would highly advise against this practice. I think im experiencing a test crash or maybe its just because this is my first time running 750mg of test. Just need someone to confirm or deny it...

First pin was 500mg test e/EQ blend and 150mg of prop. 2 days later on my 2nd pin, another 150mg prop. 2 days after that, 300mg test e/EQ blend and another 150mg prop. 4th and final shot of the first week was 100mg prop. So my totals for the first week came out to:

800mg test e/EQ blend
                        550mg prop

Total test on week 1 = 1350mg

Now im on my 4th week pinning 300mg of the blend e4d and 50mg prop eod. Im starting to feel sluggish, tired, and slightly depressed. Sex drive isnt really where it should be and i get mood swings. Some days ill be happy, then the next day, ill be grumpy as fuck. I do have to say though, i am feeling the positive effects of the test (strength, NRB's, and my body deffinately looks like its making progress), so i dont know whats going on. Can someone help a brother out?

Comment

its too much for your body to handle...if you cut it down you will feel better..even though you have long esters they start to take effect 14 hours after being injected...then you are getting the fast rush of prop....not to mention your estrogen is probably either too high or too low, either way it will fuck your sex drive and effect mood
                          Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

im pretty sure estro is too low if thats my problem. what do you recommend i change my doses to? i dont want to lower the blend dose since the EQ is already at 600mg/week which is as low as i want to go with that

Comment

Working...
                            X