Frontloading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frontloading

I was talking to a top level NPC competitor last night (i say top level cause he was one place away from getting his pro card at a competition a few months back). He told me that he front loads all of his cycles with all of the injectables hes going to be starting with by injecting them at the amount he would be using in one week in his first pin. So say he would be using 750mg test in one week, he pins 750mg test on his first pin then goes back to 375mg pins e4d. And same thing if he starts a compound later in the cycle. Like starting 600mg mast a week at wk 5, first pin is 600mg mast then back down to 300mg.

Anyone ever hear of doing this or tried this? He said his trainer/prep coach got him to do this and now he wont start a cycle with long esters any other way as theres really no need to do this with short esters for obvious reasons. It supposedly over loads the receptors and allows them to get used to the drugs faster so they kick in faster. Makes since to me but im no medical genius by far. Might give this a try when i start in a few weeks. Thanks in advance guys
    ALEX.18
    Last edited by ALEX.18; 12-29-2012, 06:18 PM.
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

I'm skeptical about the science behind this lol
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

i really don't see the point of doing it this way. Maybe there is something I am missing but I was under the impression that you wanted blood serum levels as stable as possible. Shooting that much test at one time would not be the best route for stability haha

Comment

Originally posted by EthanWS6 View Post
        i really don't see the point of doing it this way. Maybe there is something I am missing but I was under the impression that you wanted blood serum levels as stable as possible. Shooting that much test at one time would not be the best route for stability haha
        Youre right. You do want levels as stable as possible but remember were talking about long esters here. Just like anything else you take, your body rejects the first few pins. Over time, as you keep jamming gear into yourself, the body starts to accept more and more of it. Kind of like saying "well if he keeps putting it in i guess its supposed to be here" kinda thing. Thats why you dont start feeling the effects of long esters for a few weeks. Your body rejects a certain percentage of what you put into it. So by over loading the receptors theres still a high percentage of the drug left in your system for the body to get used to in the first place.

Thats how he explained it to me..?
        "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

i always front load test for the same reasons as he explained to you. i always feel the test kick in a week or two sooner. havent front loaded any other compounds though.

Comment

The compounds are released on a specific time basis depending on the ester used?... front loading with test E shouldn't make the process any faster unless I'm mistaken? If an ester is supposed to kick in after 2 weeks..no matter how much of it you put in your body.. it'll still take 2 weeks?

Comment

it sounds good but it seems like the sides would come in heavier too. i dont really know any science behind it. just looking to see if anyone has experience doing it. might give it a shot

Comment

Sounds alot better than using propinate i hate it. nothing sucks worse than waiting 4 weeks or so for stuff to kick in.

Comment

I agree. Thats why i usually just use an oral to get things going a bit till they do kick in

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
                    Sounds alot better than using propinate i hate it. nothing sucks worse than waiting 4 weeks or so for stuff to kick in.
                    perhaps if it's actually working? but in all logic it shouldn't work that way... that's why I'd love to see someone drop in and share the actual science behind front loading.. cause if it's just a myth it's not worth it

Comment

If I'm not mistaken, as far as the "biological half-life" is concerned, the term half-life refers to how long it takes for the substance to reach a steady blood serum level and then lose one half of its "pharmacologic, physiologic, or radiological activity"(stolen from wiki lol)

that leads me to think that injecting more won't cause anything to happen any quicker, but only allow you to have more of the substance active after its half-life. Unless there is something that I am missing, you can't make an ester react any quicker or slower without changing the properties of the ester itself.

Comment

hey im not arguing. just saying. the definition of half-life in regards to biology and pharmacology is simply the time required by the body, tissue, or organ to metabolize or inactivate half the amount of a substance taken in (stolen from Taber’s Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary).

i also stole this from another board...

Front loading is a process to saturate your receptors with the peak dose from week one to ensure stable blood levels instead of it taking several weeks to peak like most long esters,this is why most people dont feel the effect of a long ester until its built up substantial amount in the blood stream, the problem can be solve by front loading which is doubling the amount of mg in the first wk,

When you inject AAS regardless of the ester a certain amount is released over the next 24-48hrs the only thing the esters does is extends the half life of the AAS it wont slow down the first initial release of the AAS,, so after the the first release of the AAS as mentioned above the reminder is released over a certain amount of time up to the half life,

Why wait for you to feel the effects or for it to kick in around wks 6-7, you would be better of getting the blood androgen level up sooner,spiking and working so you feel the effects of the AAS, If you work out exactly the level of active testosterone and the esterized amount waiting to be activated you will see the advantage of front loading and the benefits -

The example i will show you is the first few weeks of a cycle what is not front loaded and one which is front loaded, please dont look to forward into the ester because its not really important to the final results other than dose difference, lets give an example of AAS with half life of 7 days -

Standard cycle of 500mgs per week

Week 1- 500mg used........After 7 days 250mg left - so active test delivered in that wk 250mg

Week 2 - 500mg used.......+ 250mg (left over) = 750mg - test active for that wk = 375mg

Week 3 - 500mg used.......+375mg (left over)= 875mg - test active for that wk=437.5mg

Week 4 - 500mg used........+437.5mg(left over)=937.5mg - test active for that wk=488.7mg

Week 5 - 500mg used........+488.7mg(left over)=988.7mg - test active for that wk=494.3mg

Week 6 - 500mg used........+494.3mg(left over)=994.3mg - test active for that wk=497.1mg

Week 7 - 500mg used........+497.1mg(left over)=997.1- test active for that week=498.5mg

And so on...............

Takes 7 weeks to get the full weekly dose of 500mgs

250mg in the first wk
                        375mg in the second wk
                        437.5mg in the third wk
                        488.7mg in the fourth wk
                        494.3mg in the fifth wk
                        497.1mg in the sixth wk
                        498.5mg in the seventh wk
                        Front loaded cycle of 500mg per week -

Week 1 - 1000mg used.......After 7 days 500mg left - so active test delivered in that 1st week 500mg....bingo!!!!
                        Then back to the normal dose of 500mg per wk, job done!

By the end of the first week you will achieve the peak dose as opposed to the 7th wk of a cycle not front loaded, 1 wk or 7 wks for peak blood levels? no argument really, you will have the benefit of the gear kicking straight away,without doubt this is an excellent way to achieve your goals and get the full strength of the gear kicking striaght away, remember the body grows at its best when its fresh which is noramally at the start of a cycle, cut the whole length down of the cycle and front load it, less time shutdown, faster stable blood levels at peak dosage, results striaght from the start, reason why many stay on cycle for many wks is because of when the gear starts to kick fully so why not cut the length down which will cut the time down for shutdown, with front load no need to stay on for so long,

Long esters and short esters can be used when front loading, long esters work better and should be doubled during the first wk of the cycle and the short esters should be doubled on the first day of the cycle but not that much in it tho!, this is due to the half life of short esters, a easier way around this would be - if you implement the rule of - with every standard dose you inject double each time you jab until you reach the first half life, this will ensure you wont go over the required amount and this will hit your peak blood levels in the first week, no unstable levels and straight away in the first wk you will be running the required amount,

Many like this method and many prefer kickstarting the front end of the cycle an oral i would say try them both and see which one you respond best to, i would advice anybody who likes running the standard length of cycle with long esters to try this method it may just change the way you cycle in the future.

Comment

I was reading about bio-availability of different drugs. We need RonnyT in here to set us straight, but from what I can tell, everything has a certain bio-availability. If something is shot right into the blood (via IV), bio-availability becomes 100% because everything has been released into the blood. But with IM injection, things have to get put into systemic circulation. Depending on what the substance is, it will have a certain bio-availability that doesn't change, it is unique to that drug. This is important because the bio-availability determines what fraction of the drug injected gets put into systemic circulation and how quickly it happens. From my understanding, changing the dose will not change how quickly your body can put the drug into circulation because that drug still has its pre-determined bio-availability. No, when things do start to release into circulation, if you had done a higher dose, you will have more in your system. However, it will not be absorbed any quicker just by changing the dose.

^This is all just my understanding after having done an hour or so of research on the topic. If anyone sees something that I said incorrectly please point it out so I know for further reference lol.

Comment

Thats correct. Im just playing devils advocate here.

The bio availability isnt what causes you to feel the drug working though. The half life is what allows you to feel it. If you plan on pinning 500mg test a week and you do 1g for the first pin, once the half life of the first pin wears off in 7-8 days (half life of test c), you already have 500mg of test running through your veins, not 250mg. At this point, the body still has some adjusting to do to get used to the drug being there so you still might not feel it, but your blood levels have already spiked to the desired amount

This method also depends on the person doing it. One might not get the same results as another since we all know no 2 people are alike
                            ALEX.18
                            Last edited by ALEX.18; 12-30-2012, 05:30 AM.

Comment

Im going to try this when i start in a few weeks and back it up with blood work before i start and after the 1st or 2nd week. Weather it works or not will be interesting to see

Comment

Working...
                              X