Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings!

Hey Folks,

James here, just wanted to say 'hi' to everyone.
    I've been reading about and experimenting with AAS for about 4 years now.

I find that JM board is the most organized board.
    So good job guys!

I usually run my cycle once a year in the winter, in time to look good for Spring/Summer :-)

I find that my body is very sensitive to test.
    My first cycle was a Test Cyp 200mg.
    I got about 12lbs of mucle on just 10ml over 6 weeks.

I usually get very hungry and eat a lot while on test,
    hence I find it easier to bulk than to cut/shred while on AAS.

Currently, I am on a 12weeks cutting cycle.

Using Test Prop 100mg planning to run it at 300-400mg /week , while keeping my diet in check.
    (I may include Primobolan Depot towards in 6th week onwards or so at 300-400mg/week)
    and T3 ( I am still determining how I am going to taper up/down and in how many days etc..)
    and PCT

-- Lift 4-5 days a week to maintain muscle mass
    --Cardio 4-5 days/ week to burn those visceral fat.

I am shifting my focus to CrossFit exercises, with the goal of being able to do
    Muscleups and Climbing a Peg Board, meaning I will have to increase my Strength to Weight Ratio to be able to do those compound exercises.
    (I definitely want to lose fat to lighten my body weight while maintaining my muscle for the strength part)

Aesthetics wise, I just want to hit low teens (10-12%bf) coming from high teens.
    (I am about 18% bf now)

My specs:
    Male, 32 yrs, 5' 9", 194lbs. 18%bf

I do blood work annually and track it via insidetracker.
    I find that I have increased low-density lipoprotein and decreased high-density lipoprotein over time.
    On my off cycle periods, I've keep a pretty reasonable diet, no sugar, no bad carbs or fats intakes.

So I don't know if AAS has something to do with my skewed LDL and HDL ratio.

Any thoughts folks regarding.
    1) How I can I best include T3 for my cutting cycle?
    here's a sample of my proposed daily schedule
    in micrograms (25,25,25,50,50,50,75,75,75,100,100,100,75,75,75,5 0,50,50,25,25,25)
    That's only for the first 21 days since I won't know how my body will react to T3.

Since my cycle is for 12 weeks I need to stretch my t3 longer than 21 days.

I like some input on longer term solution before I start taking T3 so I can be prepared.

2) LDL vs HDL ratio. I am hitting borderline for my age group.
    Should I be concerned at this point?
    I mean I feel fine with no cardiovascular diseases.
    (I will get another blood test after my cutting cycle to see if I my decreased visceral fat improves the
    ratio)

Any thoughts is much appreciated.
    Look forward to getting to know other members and hearing from you guys soon.

Welcome to JM, bro.

You've entered a cycle, a question on T3 and a question on LDL/VDL vs HDL in the introduction section.
    To get some good answers ask them in the steroids section.

Comment

Working...
    X