Getting second cycle decided, and i want your input

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let him tell us what his gains where
    Listen its totally up to you but if i wasted 12 to 16 weeks on a cycle cause i should of taken just an extra 200 mg thats only .5 a cc each shot
    When im on cycle i try to make everyone count as much as possible cause 12 to 16 weeks is along time to be wondering WHAT IF
    Keep us informed when you starting

Comment

A lot of these guys on here know what they are talking about. More isn't always better my friend. I'm going to of course research more for a beneficial dosing before i make my final decision, of course.

Comment

Sure 600mg will give you better gains than 400mg. 1000mg will do you even better, but you have to draw the line somewhere. Maybe I'm just more on the conservative side of steroid use, but I personally would rather chose a lower dose, especially when it's my first time using a new compound, and be on the safe side of things.

Comment

Originally posted by sagerboy87 View Post
          A lot of these guys on here know what they are talking about. More isn't always better my friend. I'm going to of course research more for a beneficial dosing before i make my final decision, of course.
          Ur right, more isnt always better but with EQ it is. Ive already done the research for EQ and i will be starting it in a few weeks. I guarantee you will find the same thing i did about EQ. I asked numerous people about running 400mg and majority has told me 600mg is best. You might find a few people that will say they had good results with 400mg, but you will find more that say once they upped it to 600, the gains really came in.

U do what u want but personally for me, like big L said, theres no worse feeling at the end of a cycle when u didnt get the results u wanted and say WHAT IF?
          "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Well i definitely appreciate the advice guys. I always make sure i come to this forum when i need help making decisions on what to incorporate.

Comment

I have used 400mgs of EQ three different times, @ 12 weeks,16 weeks, and just recently at 20 weeks.. I respond very well to hormones. For me 400mgs is my sweet spot and no reason to do 600mgs

Comment

Originally posted by bishop22 View Post
                I have used 400mgs of EQ three different times, @ 12 weeks,16 weeks, and just recently at 20 weeks.. I respond very well to hormones. For me 400mgs is my sweet spot and no reason to do 600mgs
                Whats your stats?
                "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

I think i'm more leaning for the 600mg now of EQ with my 500mg test. The more i read on it, the more i'm getting the feeling that will be the good spot for me. Do you guys think tbol again would be good? Or maybe a different oral to try this time. I'm up for trying a different oral, thought i really enjoyed my tbol. uncle nappy gave me really good tbol from what i felt.

Comment

I do have one other question. would my pct have to be any different than nolva/exemestane when i add in eq?

Comment

I say stick with the t bol. You dont need to change your pct with EQ. Its only suggested to use clomid after a cycle with 19-nors such as tren or nandrolone

Comment

One thing that none of you guys have mention to him is Deca, if you use Deca you only need to start with 300mg ew. With the EQ you need to use 600mg ew. Don't get me wrong there are some guys that will do very well on 400mg of EQ but most do better on the 600mg range. The EQ is very similar to Deca, some say that EQ is Deca's little brother. They are different, but I think that you'll get better results with the Deca at a lower dose. Oh also the sides are usually very low just like the EQ
                        MrBig
                        Last edited by MrBig; 01-13-2013, 11:02 PM.
                        The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
                        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
                        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
                        Chat Box Talk And Rules
                        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
                        No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
                        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Only reason i didnt suggest deca is because he said in his opening post that he didnt like the bloat he got from test e. he surely will not like the bloat he would get from deca

Although NPP might be a good alternative to deca. If u think youre ready for eod pins
                          ALEX.18
                          Last edited by ALEX.18; 01-14-2013, 12:11 AM.

Comment

Deca Durabolin Side Effects

Many members also complain of water-retention with this drug, and again, Im inclined to agree. Letrozole seems to be a preferred choice to combat this, and its my favorite for this use. This water retention would seem to make Deca Durabolin more suitable for bulking rather than cutting, although it can be successfully used for either.

Now for the worst news: Deca Durabolin is a progestin (as are all nandrolones), unfortunately; it happens to stimulate the progesterone receptor 20% as well as progesterone itself (3), and this opens the door for many possible unwanted side effects (water retention, acne, etc...). It must be noted that most of those are rare, though. This also may be the major reason that Deca is such a suppressive drug when it comes to your natural testosterone levels.
                            MrBig
                            Last edited by MrBig; 01-14-2013, 12:51 AM.
                            The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
                            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
                            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
                            Chat Box Talk And Rules
                            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
                            No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
                            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Ok i guess im just a fuckin idiot. Good luck. Hope u get the results u were looking for
                              ALEX.18
                              Last edited by ALEX.18; 01-14-2013, 02:02 AM.

Comment

I always get acne from deca. Dabm sensitive skin lol

Comment

Working...
                                X