No announcement yet.

Getting second cycle decided, and i want your input

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm personally not a fan of Prop. Seems like its a lot hard to keep levels stable and side effects seem to pop up a lot easier from what I've seen. plus like you said, pinning that frequently can be a bitch haha

Comment

yea. I figure i'll most likely end up just doing something similar to my first cycle. After all i feel i had great results off of test and tbol. Most likely just going to do around the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by sagerboy87 View Post
        yea. I figure i'll most likely end up just doing something similar to my first cycle. After all i feel i had great results off of test and tbol. Most likely just going to do around the same thing.
        Thats the best thing you could do for yourself bro. Glad to hear that
        "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Originally posted by EthanWS6 View Post
          I'm personally not a fan of Prop. Seems like its a lot hard to keep levels stable and side effects seem to pop up a lot easier from what I've seen. plus like you said, pinning that frequently can be a bitch haha

im not a big fan of prop either. i didnt like pinning eod nor did i like the acne from using so much oil

Comment

I cant speak on sides, but as far as quality, lean gains go, i think its the best test
            "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Test cyp @ 500mgs
              EQ @ 400mgs
              Tbol/ winny/ anavar for orals

Comment

I just can't help but be interested in new compounds. Though i know that test e and tbol definitely worked for me.

Comment

In my oponion and its only mine 600 mg at the least Of eq

Comment

I'm sorta thinking something like:

test e @ 500mg per week for 16 weeks
                    EQ @ 400mg per week for 16 weeks
                    either Winny or tbol for my oral for the first 8 weeks

I like the idea of EQ and NPP, and thinking about stacking one of the two with test. I"m doing some more reading and research before i decide which one, if any to stack with test. I know i had a great cycle with test e @ 500mg per week and tbol as my kickstart for my first cycle. So if nothing else, i will repeat that.

Comment

You dont need npp. You have enough size the eq will help cut ya amd get your vascularity nice

Comment

Yea, i was really enjoying reading the effects of EQ. I would love some more vascularity. and the extra o2 would be great.

Comment

And its supposedly easy on side effects. But it is a steroid u need more of say like 600 mg aweek

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
                            And its supposedly easy on side effects. But it is a steroid u need more of say like 600 mg aweek
                            There is no minimum dose of anything that NEEDS to be done. Especially if it's his first time using the compound, a dose of 400mg will have beneficial effects.

Comment

Have you tried 400 and what where the results

Comment

you don't think 400mg is too low then ethan?

Comment

Working...
                                X