Don't do it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't do it!

It seems we have members (even some that have been here awhile), that still want to break the rules here. Let me post them again so you are all aware..

1. No discussion of ordering/receiving AAS in the countries where its illegal to do so.
    2. No discussion of mail and mail couriers.
    3. No discussion of WU, MG or any other payment methods.
    4. NO T/A TALK!! And this also means, I don't want to see that "My package came in 8 days, or 2 weeks." etc.
    5. Dont post when you ordered and when it shipped be smart.
    6. Have an issue bring it up with Teamnaps the rep for this section.
    7. No discussion of packaging methods.

If you start a thread discussing any of these, your banned.
    If you comment in one of these thread, your banned.
    If myself, M Freaky, or Sam see these threads they will be deleted. So there is no need to comment on any of them. If you want to PM us about it, that IS your best bet. We will handle it.

I too am getting tired of seeing this, and Ive been quite busy with work, but things are finally slowing down, so I can pay more close attention to whats going on in here.

If you guys have an issue, feel free to PM one of the reps here, and again, don't be sending them 100 PMs either. They have families, a normal life, job, etc. They will get to you as soon as they can.

Your cooperation is appreciated!
    ItalianMuscle
    Last edited by ItalianMuscle; 11-23-2012, 11:42 AM.

Glad to see you back
    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

As the old saying goes, when the Cats away, the mice will play..LOL! Ive actually been checking in almost daily while I was working so many hours, but I wasn't reading every post like I used to do. Not anymore. Im checking everything now, including the blog, and especially the chat box. There will probably be more bannings. I hate to do it, but its for everyones safety. Dont be surprised to see threads deleted, or locked! If you do, you know why.

Comment

Better safe then sorry I always say........

Comment

Deadmau5! Haha dope profile pic!!

Comment

glad to see work is slowing down, IM.

i want to reiterate this especially.
            If you comment in one of these thread, your banned.
            . if you see a thread that is breaking the rules, say asking about TA to country X, dont be tempted to reply. you'll go down too. i sent 3 people away for a short vacation just yesterday. some of these guys were regular posters. i have often probably been more lenient than i should have, many times deleting threads and giving only warnings. i recently came to the conclusion though, that being a "good guy" isn't helping anyone and is only creating more work for myself and the other mods. i care about you guys and want you to have a good experience here. i think we have a good little community. dont make us have to you from it
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
              glad to see work is slowing down, IM.

i want to reiterate this especially. . if you see a thread that is breaking the rules, say asking about TA to country X, dont be tempted to reply. you'll go down too. i sent 3 people away for a short vacation just yesterday. some of these guys were regular posters. i have often probably been more lenient than i should have, many times deleting threads and giving only warnings. i recently came to the conclusion though, that being a "good guy" isn't helping anyone and is only creating more work for myself and the other mods. i care about you guys and want you to have a good experience here. i think we have a good little community. dont make us have to you from it
              Yeah bro, down to five days a week now. Im back to the gym as well, finally!

Again, if any members see someone breaking the rules, just please PM one of us, we will handle it. Or simply, just ignore them.

Comment

Working...
              X