Starting 1st cycle of pure test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting 1st cycle of pure test

Hey guys, so 2 of my friends have been on this stuff (I've never heard of it) called "pure testosterone" that has put some serious mass on them.. Well I'm considering starting up now since I have tried proteins with vitamins and they just don't work well with my body. I have a very fast metabolism. I'm 19 standing at 6'0" 145lbs. I do keep myself in shape with 10 pack abs, and other general workouts on my arms and shoulders. So basically what I'm asking is for someone to give me a quick rundown of what's going to be needed to use this properly and safely. It rust my friends but it doesn't mean that there's something they don't know. Needles, best injection site, whatever else is needed. Thanks so much. I plan on being on a 2 month/2cycle period to get up around 165-170 if not 180.

I'll go ahead and start the barrage of posts on why you shouldn't do this.

First, you're too young. Your hormones are higher now then they will ever be and if you cannot put on weight naturally, then you are doing something wrong and gear isn't the answer. Come back in six years, and really work at educating yourself. Don't come on a board that has a wealth of knowledge and say "tell me what to do step by step so I don't have to figure it out".

Out of curiosity, what is the chemical ingredient to this "pure testosterone"? Sounds like something you'd buy from GNC.

Comment

10 pack abs damn buddy what type of training u be doin an also must be hell of a day workout to keep them i got 6 pack an im good with tht but 10 is a lil to much for even a bodybuilder on juice tryin to keep it

Comment

10 pack? o.O from what planet are you
        Ain't no use in lookin' down
        Ain't no discharge on the ground
        Ain't no use in lookin' back
        'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
        Ain't no use in feelin' blue
        'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Is it a 10 pack of ribs

Comment

Rthompson93 i hope it works for you if you need any help pm me im bigmurph i will help you the best i can it would be a plus to order through my site www.gearedupstrength.webs.com/ then you can be my client as long as i get the commision.hope to hear from you

Comment

hey big i went on your site just cause i was curious and ended up on the review page as well.. reassure me, they are fake names right?
              Ain't no use in lookin' down
              Ain't no discharge on the ground
              Ain't no use in lookin' back
              'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
              Ain't no use in feelin' blue
              'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

yeah just propaganda

Comment

Watch this Video from 0:47 - 2:40

"GYM + JUICE"

Comment