• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCT suggestions for tren+test prop+winny

weeks
    1-8 test prop 150 mg eod
    1-8 tren ace 115 mg eod
    3-8 winny tabs 50mg per day

I'm thinking .5 armidex a day from start and continue for 4 weeks after and start nolva at 20-40mg per day after week 8 for 4 weeks. will this be sufficient?

I may even throw some clen in to make things interesting

I'm 6'1 255 16% bodyfat looking to go to 235-240 and 8 or 9%
    19 in. neck
    19 &1/2 arms
    36 in waist

any help or suggestions are welcome

After 8 weeks of tren your going to be shut down hard. You would benefit from running hcg 500 iu's a week. Then plan on at least 40mg nolva ed in pct.

Comment

thats an interesting dose of tren. is it home brew? i agree with boss. tren shuts me down hard. a little hcg every few days while on will help your recovery in the long run.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

yeah, it's home brew Sam...I already made the order for that before I found naps or would have ordered it there. My order shipped monday so will not be able to order hcg this time around, but with my experiences in the past My body responds well to tren...I'm going to take armidex at .5 every other day after doing more reading.

I have nolva and clomid for pct and I hope that will be sufficient and will stop the armidex when starting pct...

I have no experience with hcg. do you have to mix that? and if you do do you pre load pinz with 500 for your whole cycle?

thanks guys

Comment

check youtube on HCG mixing video, its like "HCG FAT LOSS" or some shit but the guy does a good job explaining it.

i did this exact same cycle in teh summer except maybe it was 9 or 10 weeks? idk lost count. used helios for 2 weeks at the start than i ran out and switched to ECA.

anyways did pct clomi 50mgs x 4 weeks and hcg 300IUs 2x a week. fully recoverd 2 weeks after PCT w blood work to prove

get some cabe and make sure you got letro incase shit gets messy.

Comment

I just ran Tren Ace, since it was my first run with Tren, I started at 50mg ed week 1, 75mg ed week 2, and 100mg ed to end the cycle. My vial did not measure up so I only had to make to week 6.5.

I ran Armidex .25 mg ed + Pramipexole .25mg-1mg ed (depending on how ready I wanted to be : D).
            250iu of HCG every 4 days. I used 2ml of Bacteriostatic Water + 5,000iu hcg, to reconstitute it. This will give you 2,500iu per milliliter and 10 ticks of a slin pin will give 250iu.

I also did a low dose of test-e at 250mg ew for 12 weeks. I ran the hcg up to the last shot of test.

Running the dex+parmi+hcg during the cycle was very nice. No shutdown, and libido was sky high...Heck the lil lady started to complain....

Comment

Can I ask where are you now on your cycle,and what is your idea about PCT ?

Comment

Haven't started it yet. I probably won't start until the 10th of January and for pct I was plan on taking 50,50,50,50 clomid or 40,20,20,20 nolva. I have both

Comment

I prefer nolva,instead of clomid.It' just my personal option,have bad eyeexperiences with clom in the past.
                  And do not forget to add low dose hcg during your whole cycle. This method is very helpfully.
                  player
                  Last edited by player; 12-18-2010, 08:48 PM. Reason: mus schon enine starke brille kaufen..

Comment

Working...
                  X