1st cycle Gyno issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st cycle Gyno issues

I'm new to the site, so any help you can give would be great. I'm 27 yrs old, 5'5", weigh 145, 9% body fat and I've been working out consistently for the last 3 years.
    I began my first cycle three and a half weeks ago. Below is what I am running:
    30mg D-Bol a day
    250mg Test E twice a week
    0.5mg ADex eod
    First two weeks went great, but about a week ago I started developing Gyno. I started taking 20mg of nolvadex everyday and quit the D-Bol a week early, but it seems to keep getting worse. I don't have any letrozole on hand, so that's not an options at this point. I thought the 0.5 of would be more than enough to keep estrogen levels down but the Gyno is noticeably worse everyday. I'm concerned about upping the Adex to 1 eod because my knees are already killing me from it. I definitely don't want to quit my cycle 4 weeks in, but unless this starts getting better soon I don't know what to do.
    When I was in college about 6 years ago I ran this same cycle without the Adex and had no problems at all and I was only 21 at the time. Any help would be much appreciated.

Are you sure that it's gyno? on EVERY cycle I have done, my nips get sore and a little puffy, but it has gone away every time. Is this the same issue you are having?

Comment

I have a friend who gets puffy nipples off dbol and deca. And he tried evetything. It got pretty bad but the only thing that works for him is caber

Comment

why is letro not an option

Comment

http://www.steroid.com/Fareston.new.php this is what my friend says will help you i dont know much about it but he swears by it http://lifespanmeds.com/fareston.html#buy try it

Comment

It is not just puffy nipples. There are hard lumps behind the nipples. The lumps are getting bigger and more of them everyday. I don't currently have access to letro right now. It would take weeks to get it. I didn't think it would be necessary to have on hand for a cycle like this.

Comment

Did you try caber

Comment

You had problems after two weeks? Even now your test hasn't really even kicked in. Is this something that actually shows or only you can feel it? Letro really does the same as adex just stronger so it would probably hurt your knees even worse IMO. Maybe just go ED with the .5 adex. Can you get to a Dr. for some bloodwork, maybe be honest with him if he's cool. At least you will know what's really going on.
                sigpic

Comment

It is noticeable and I don't care how bad me knees hurt as long as it gets rid of the Gyno. I can tell a noticeable different from yesterday to today. The lumps have definitely gotten bigger. Anyone know the chances of this going away, or am I pretty much screwed with it at this point? Can't go to my doctor, he's not that cool. Never heard of caber or fareston, are they a type of AI?

Comment

Well I don't think any Dr can report you or anything, I think. Maybe a walk in clinic? Caber is more for gyno from Deca or Tren not so much testosterone. It could go away if you get your estrogen down, I had lumps that went away once I came off Tren, it was never noticable though. Go to a different Dr. if it's bad rather than get stuck with it not going away otherwise you may need surgery.
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm upped to .5mg of Adex everyday and 40mg of nolvadex everyday. Hopefully I'll start seeing some results soon. I had a little Gyno before and was considering surgery. I may go ahead with it, especially if this doesn't get better. My main concern is that I won't be able to cycle again without more problems.

Comment

Does anyone know how much letro I should run and for how long to take care of the Gyno? If I get letro, should I run it with the Adex and nolvadex, or use it alone?

Comment

Working...
                        X