Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clenbuterol and weightloss

http://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/conte...ng-clenbuterol

Thanks Ronnie. Anyone wishing to use a compound like this should know the risks involved, and at least be as informed as possible to reduce the chances of serious health complications. Good lookin' out bro! Any chance you know that fine girl's name, or where to find other pics of her? She really blows my kilt up!
    Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

advanced

I wish I knew bro, she is damn hot

Advanced bodybuilding use of clen
      http://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/conte...advanced-usage

Comment

Ronny
        Can I use dimenhydrinate instead of ketotifen?Becouse zaditen is available only in eye-drops in my country...
        Any anti-histamine has the same effect as zaditen?Zyrtec etc...

Comment

sure bro, its just that keto is easy to get here any anti-histamine will do, though different users like to use different products, thats true for almost anything from wine to cars.

Comment

thanks,I will give it a try

Comment

Originally posted by timguinness View Post
              Thanks Ronnie. Anyone wishing to use a compound like this should know the risks involved, and at least be as informed as possible to reduce the chances of serious health complications. Good lookin' out bro! Any chance you know that fine girl's name, or where to find other pics of her? She really blows my kilt up!
              her name is Tara, well thats the name i gave her while i was rubbing one out to her lol
              Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

rubbing

Originally posted by ds222 View Post
                her name is Tara, well thats the name i gave her while i was rubbing one out to her lol
                LMAO..

Comment

Originally posted by timguinness View Post
                  Her name is "Marcia Prince", she's a fitness model..google her up and you'll see tons of pics..

Comment

Originally posted by brahmabull112 View Post
                    Her name is "Marcia Prince", she's a fitness model..google her up and you'll see tons of pics..
                    Thanks bro! My girl is a human resources consultant, and she's on the road right now. I'm always lookin' for some "strange" on the web to keep me busy till she gets back.

P.S. Here's 1 good gallery of her. Enjoy! http://trenace.com/marzia-prince-80-...-fitness-life/
                    timguinness
                    Last edited by timguinness; 10-16-2012, 11:32 AM.
                    Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

That was a good read thanks for passing the info on
                      Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both....and surpass the result
                      Tien T'ai

Comment

thank you for posting this article!!! very helpful now i just need to look for potassium gluconate and taurine

Comment

Working...
                        X