Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

9 months into lifting - I came to say Hi and hopefully stay!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9 months into lifting - I came to say Hi and hopefully stay!

Hello all!

I turn 26 in a few days and have been lifting hard for the past 9 months. When I say hard I mean I went from deadlifting 115 to 355, weight 188 to 172, BF ~26% to ~10%, and gained even a little height now barely under 70" (5'10)

My regime has been a lot of exercise with biking an average of 10 miles a day, running a mile, and lifting for 45-60 minutes. I also spend a good 30 minutes a day stretching. My best days lifting are on a spring board doing clean and jerks, deadlifts, etc.

As I've gained mass - I've done less working out and now only work out every other day but trying to increase my running to 5-10 miles.

I have run into a few joint issues in the past two months specifically with my right knee, my middle back (from falling and hurting it a few months ago), and my shoulders due to weak rotator cuff muscles. I'm coming here hoping to increase my knowledge about how not to hurt myself and about nutrition, supplements, and other exercises.

I chose this site as it only has 10,000 members, as opposed to bodybuilding.com's 5,000,000 members. I want a sense of community rather than people coming and going constantly.

Looking forward to getting to know people here!

good choice bud..Very chill crew... no pricks reaming u out..WELCOME brudda

Comment

Working...
    X