No announcement yet.

Best test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you realize you said the same thing in 3 different posts though bud? Youre not adding anything to the topic either by stating the same thing over and over again that has nothing to do with what the topic is about. If u wanna keep talking about sust and when to pin it, start a new thread and we'll discuss it in there. Lets talk about the BEST TEST right here. I wasnt and still am not trying to be a dick but do you see what im saying?
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

What did i say off topic? I read every post in this thread btw. Once again im not trying to run anything. Cant help it if ur getting mad at nothing bro. Dont know how any of this even started. Didnt meen to offend anyone with that post
      "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

We are cool.

Comment

Originally posted by JayDiesel View Post
          I still wouldnt suggest anyone take more than 1 compound for their first cycle. Get Test E or C and run it for 12 weeks do a proper PCT and see how everything goes, Then next cycle add another compound. But Test E is my favorite but probably cuz my Test C may have been underdosed and Test E was my first cycle
          yea good point. the way i've always seen it though, there isnt much overlap. if you keep the cycle at 8-10 wks, the first month is wasted. nothings really going on with the test. my the time the test starts working, you already have spent several wks seeing how the dbol effects you and then you come off of it. i agree though, in that i wouldnt suggest someone runs 12 wks of test/deca. then you're really have no clear idea of what compound is doing what
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
            yea good point. the way i've always seen it though, there isnt much overlap. if you keep the cycle at 8-10 wks, the first month is wasted. nothings really going on with the test. my the time the test starts working, you already have spent several wks seeing how the dbol effects you and then you come off of it. i agree though, in that i wouldnt suggest someone runs 12 wks of test/deca. then you're really have no clear idea of what compound is doing what
            Good point as well about the DBol. I love DBol btw

Comment

i say the same as these guys test cyp and i would do 50 ml d bol ed aswell good look mate ...

Comment

Working...
              X