Armidex, nova, clomid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armidex, nova, clomid?

Whats the big difference? Ive read that armidex can be ran on cycle and the other 2 are usually ran post cycle. Is this cause the other 2(nova and clomid) help to kick start the testies for pct? Any and all info will help. Thank you

There is a great deal of literature on this is some stickys, but in short, Arimadex is an aromatase inhibitor. Certains substances like test, some peoples bodies will try really hard to convert it to estrogen. Sometimes way too much estrogen, that's where gyno comes from. So an AI is taken during to keep estrogen in check.

Nolvadex and Clomid are serms, estrogen receptor modifiers. When you quit taking an aas, your body will overproduce estrogen. Serms are a weak type of non active estrogen that basically clog up your estrogen receptors preventing the real estrogen in your body from doing its thing. As to which is better, everyone has a different thought. Both work well, nolvadex needs lower dosage than clomid. Clomid has a chance of hurting your vision if taken in huge amounts over a long period, but clomid has also been proven to help jump start the testes and boost fertility.

Comment

Ive stayed away from clomid during PCT because I heard that it can cause you to get emotional and weepy eyed. I can do without that. I stick with HCG and Nolva for PCT. I ve also heard some good stuff about Torem too. I will be trying that during this PCT. Ari is a must during cycle for me. Cmode is right on with his facts.
      "Stop Crying and Lift!!!!!"

Comment

Working...
      X