IP china loser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IP china loser

how many labs does he copy, do people actually use this guy?
    Last edited by Big_Ant; 09-23-2012, 11:41 PM.

I didn't think so, at least no one would admit it...how that guy hasn't killed somebody and is actually still in business (?) I don't know..

Comment

hmm I am aware IP has a large cliental, I could not remember when was the last time I used IP Gear (Oil/Oral)

Comment

copying is one thing, but what do you exactly mean by "copying" other labs. and have you used his products? he is a old vet ugl over 20 years in the game.

can you please describe your experience with him what makes you dislike him.

Comment

BD and mexican stuff denkall or qvet,don't know exactly

Comment

I mean he duplicates good names, puts his garbage in a vial and labels it denkall,qv,bd and now I heard sciroxx...I have been in the game for over 15 years and know he was around then...I guess he is really cheap and people can buy tabs by the hundreds, which tells me something right there. a short story, my friends wife is friends with another couple and said her husband uses, so I asked who he used...IP..and get this...he had to have a HUGE abcess drained from IP, and as far as I know is still using him?!?!? I hear lots of bad stories over the years, mainly his products a very under dosed or even have nothing in them...I just remember people were buying his sublingual tabs by the hundreds and people were posting the took double digit mg and still had no effect....I would do without if he was the only one, but people take chances with him because his shit is cheap and things that are cheap, are too good to be true

Comment

ok so would you give naps over ip? witch would you consider better? i last and only time i ordered from naps was a year ago and they sent me unlabeled vials with te written with a sharpie on em and eq for equpoise lol. i did not even bother to use em , that was very un sterial and un professional way to do business. i have not used ip yet but heard good things about him. who would you say is better then naps and ip? you can send me a pm.

Comment

IP is a middle eastern "dot"... not a Asian as most people think he is. He does have Chinese connects but thats it. He does Copy and counterfiet anything that is popular.
                He does have a very very large clientale and thus able to do low pricing. He is a millionaire off of it! Im not doggin him in no way. I have used his counterfeit products in the past and some are good, others ok, tabs BD line always good- hell he gets them from the same place BD had them made.
                Cr?z?

Comment

yeah he seems to be good to go, but his out of service lately, hopefully it's just for a little bit, customs have tightened security. i wonder why? anyone have any update on regarding customs?

Comment

Working...
                  X