Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haven't received Naps order yet, advice please

Hi guys

I made a large order from Naps 2 months ago, it hasn't come. I have tried contacting them via email and opening a ticket but have not heard back.

I've ordered a few times before and not had these problems.

Has anyone got any advice on how I can get hold of them and find out if my order has been shipped?

Thanks

Just sit tight man. A lot of us are going through the same thing right now. Their recent sale has them all backed up. I ordered about over 2 months ago and I've gotten about half of my order. Naps will come through bro, just gotta be patient some times.

Comment

Got mine in record time
      There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

give them time they have never let me down. open a ticket or go to the online chat support and ask if you can get the tracking number. for my last 3 orders they have given me the tracking number a week after ordering. give that a try bro!

Comment

Originally posted by s7s7s7 View Post
          Has anyone got any advice on how I can get hold of them and find out if my order has been shipped?
          Thanks
          Continue Trying online + IM GXR64 but most of all be patient it will come.
          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

It'll show man. Sometimes things get held up, but it has always showed for me. Pm gxr64 if it don't show in the next week or two. Post up here when you get it too!

Comment

Hi guys

I made a large order from Naps 2 months ago, it hasn't come. I have tried contacting them via email and opening a ticket but have not heard back.

Thanks
              Pm me your order number.
              http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

Did u use the .com or the .net site???
                nevertheless they have came through for me 3 times already.

Wht country are u in anyway?

Comment

Thanks guys

Im in UK

Comment

Hi guys

Thanks
                    You cant see if it has been shipped under My Account when you sign into the site? I can see Status and Estimated Delivery Time.

Comment

It saying that it has been shipped on the site doesn't always mean that it has I don't think. My account says that my stuff was shipped nearly 2 months ago and it is just now making its way into the states. I could be wrong though.

Comment

They use the term "shipped" when the package has left the warehouse. Issues with international shipping arise from time to time. I would rather have them wait then waste...
                        Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

Wait...mines got here in 4 months. Just started cycle, test Susp hurts like a bitch (normal) but feels good
                          Cr?z?

Comment

Working...
                          X