Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

thinking of boosting dosage of test. cyp. ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, yea sam you are correct about diet for sure.. I have done my reserch on the subject and know I think "what to do and when" its just like you said " sometimes the biggest battle is in the kitchen" this is so true !!! it takes alot of planning and preparation to do it right. Almost like having an infant and leaving the house lol, you better have all you need just in case... I have gotten my diet back in check now. water intake and back trainting hard. I want to start back up but dont know if it would be wise or not just yet... I was only on test. for five weeks or so, then to nolva. for two weeks. I feel fine and want to grow, I have purchased a vial of sus. from a friend at his gym. He suggested that I use the vial of sus. to start then use the cyp. to finish cycle. The sus. being a blend, he said its safer than d bol to get going, any thoughts on starting cycle back up with this new sus. or "should" I wait.... don't know what to tell doc., just going to tell him the truth, fuck it , cant put me in handcuffs right ??? maybe I can get a post cycle scrit out of it, just ask him "can I just stop this sutff and be ok" lol lol ...
    Thanks again
    Steven

Comment

you dont have to tell him he already knows, but dont give him the bottle and if ut crazy enough to give it to him take the sticker off. one of my Dr.s once told me i was using i said no she said shes not asking me. she said that she was just lettin me know she knows. as for sust i always kick start my test with sust then go to test e. and by the time i get to the test e my blood levels are high from the slow esters. as for you only going 4 weeks then using nolva. if it was me i would give it a GO. and remember this stuff is not cheating. ur not going to take it and poof all is perfect. you have to be more disciplined and work harder then others.

Comment

Working...
      X