Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

thinking of boosting dosage of test. cyp. ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I gave doctor assistant shit wed. she said she called they will have something by mon tues for sure apparently they send it out. I have not forgot. As far as weight gain I gained shit on the stuff six pounds throughout day from water and food intake, then in morning weight in was same. disapointing to say the least.

Comment

Did you start the Cyp. when you started D-bol? ( SAME TIME )

Comment

Any updates?

Comment

Well what can I say, I am wrong !!! retreieved doctors assistants voice mail today. She said got results, doctor needs to know what I am taking as my levels came back very elevated....! Called right back and left her a message, letting her know I wanted the real numbers, not just to know the fact it was high. So I will post tomorrow I hope the real numbers.

Comment

Sounds interesting keep us posted..

Comment

Are you eating like a pig or anything?? Had to ask..... can't remember what dose you said you were using in this run. Whats your start weight?? No way you got junk from Naps they don't sponsor a board to screw the world

Comment

Good deal. Glad to hear it.

Comment

Well I was 209 when I started and about 213 or so when I stoped cycle. I think I slacked off on diet and perhaps my routine a bit, I remember reading a post from sam "sometimes the hardest battle is in the kitchen" all I can figure as far as sex drive and crashed feeling goes, I have been going through some emotional shit right now and think that played a huge part in derailing my cycle and gains. I think that is a large part of gains, where your heads at as far as a possitive attitude or just going through the motions. Know now you need to have everything in check Diet,sleep,attitude,workouts, and no emotional bullshit in life.. at least for me.. I will post numbers I hope today..
                  Steven

Comment

definitely need to be emotional stable. if i have to much on my mind and its time to start. it wont happen ill take care of that first. good luck

Comment

Originally posted by steven View Post
                      Well what can I say, I am wrong !!! retreieved doctors assistants voice mail today. She said got results, doctor needs to know what I am taking as my levels came back very elevated....! Called right back and left her a message, letting her know I wanted the real numbers, not just to know the fact it was high. So I will post tomorrow I hope the real numbers.
                      thanks for posting up about this steven. i'll be interested to see what the numbers are. what did you tell/are you going to tell your MD, lol.
                      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I'm glad to hear the good news myself!!!!! I got 40mls of cyp. coming!!!
                        Thanks Steven!!

Comment

Yes diet is key when your trying to add size dude. If you wanna grow you have to eat at least 4 meals a day. You should shoot for 5 or 6 but you gotta do at least 4 full meals. I dont care about the eating being 100% clean when I'm bulking. Now that doesn't mean i'm saying live at the Ice cream shop and start your day with a Big Mac but if your looking to pack on the size you need to eat. If your really looking to add size then you should be willing to add a little fat that can be taken care of later. Some nice steaks or steak tips, chicken or fish whatever your favorite is eat, then eat some more. If you don't injest enough Calories to support your training I don't care what you take your not gonna grow like you want to. Unless your doing huge amounts of AAS but thats a whole different story in itself.

Comment

yea, my next cycle, I will treat every aspect with the same importance level. I did get the numbers back.. the doctors assistant got a hold of me and told me to make an app. and to bring with me what I am taking doc wants to have a talk with me... Total test level at age 43 2070, free test level 720. As she said extremly elevated... my apologies to everyone for stressing them if they had any of this batch..and to Genza, they are the real deal..!! but at least you guys know for sure if you got a batch of this shit ....! lol lol !! later
                            Steven

Comment

Originally posted by steven View Post
                              yea, my next cycle, I will treat every aspect with the same importance level. I did get the numbers back.. the doctors assistant got a hold of me and told me to make an app. and to bring with me what I am taking doc wants to have a talk with me... Total test level at age 43 2070, free test level 720. As she said extremly elevated... my apologies to everyone for stressing them if they had any of this batch..and to Genza, they are the real deal..!! but at least you guys know for sure if you got a batch of this shit ....! lol lol !! later
                              Steven
                              thanks for coming back on posting up how things ended up. a lot of guys might not have been so honest. it would have been easy to just "disappear" after they got the results back. 2070, lol. what are you going to tell the MD? i was really scratching my head about your situation. i couldn't understand it. i beleived you...some guys will come on a board and try to talk down about a source, but i didn't get the vibe from you at all. i would have much more liked to see you gain lots of muscle, but i'm glad you got to the bottom of it. if you need help figuring out a diet that will work, get at me and i'll help. if you aren't gaining muscle with while on, there is no way you'll be able to grow on that diet without gear either.
                              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Man this is a really good thread thanks steven for your honesty. pretty sure we all aprreciate it, I know I do. Thanks Man

Comment

Working...
                                X