Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

thinking of boosting dosage of test. cyp. ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GP doesn't make hcg. i think you'd probably be fine to just run the nolva without it at this point. if you start the hcg now, it will prolong your recovery. if you find you aren't recovering at the end of your pct, then maybe consider doing another round of pct after running hcg.

i've heard and seen that some batches of test cyp have been crashed. were your bottles clear oil or did they look foggy? if the hormone had crashed, it would have bot been in the oil and therefore, no injected. just a thought.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Mine did not crash. I ran 30ml in 12 weeks or maybe 13.. I quit counting and decided when the 3rd vial ran out I was done. I still have one left. Waiting for this bloodwork to come back so I can decide to throw it out or save for later.

Comment

Mine did not crash either, substance is crystal clear...I should have done baseline blood work before cycle. now when test results come back, don't know what to expect... doctor says levels for a 43yr old should be between 200-800 seems like a large range to me... did injections for about five or six weeks first at 250 twice a week, then increased dose to 375 twice a week for the last three injections cause did'nt feel like I was getting anywhere. so don't know what to expect from results if shit is legit ??? maybe 1200-1600 or what ??? anyone familliar with how much an increase to expect from there baseline test. levels ?? and then getting rechecked??
        Steven

Comment

Originally posted by steven View Post
          Mine did not crash either, substance is crystal clear...I should have done baseline blood work before cycle. now when test results come back, don't know what to expect... doctor says levels for a 43yr old should be between 200-800 seems like a large range to me... did injections for about five or six weeks first at 250 twice a week, then increased dose to 375 twice a week for the last three injections cause did'nt feel like I was getting anywhere. so don't know what to expect from results if shit is legit ??? maybe 1200-1600 or what ??? anyone familliar with how much an increase to expect from there baseline test. levels ?? and then getting rechecked??
          Steven
          yea, i'm just trying to think of any reason why it could have been bad.

if you had blood drawn while still taking the test and were doing about 3cc's a wk, i'd expect your test to be somewhere under 2000ng/dl.
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
            yea, i'm just trying to think of any reason why it could have been bad.

if you had blood drawn while still taking the test and were doing about 3cc's a wk, i'd expect your test to be somewhere under 2000ng/dl.
            I hope its up in the 2k range. It would help me feel better about mine. Plus I still have some for later

Comment

I will see, by end of week but there is no way in my mind that I could feel like this and have the sexual dissfuntion shit going on if in fact my test. levels were high. Bummed, deppressed, lack of libido, no drive foggy headed, just shity feeling and not do to a cold or anything.... can't wait to find out myself..as soon as i get the call and see doc. you guys will be the first to know..
              Steven

Comment

Interested to see blood results.
                Doing Test and Dbol and only gaining 2lb something is really wrong.
                GREAT CHRISTMAS OFFERS !
                GP Test Enanth 250
                GP Deca 250

Comment

Yea, I gained on D-bol, but when started injections was not impressed at all, this is with a bulk caloric intake. I called doctors office on fri. they said lab that I was reffered to sends out the test to someone else then back to them thats why the delay. I WILL know something by wed. I am sure... I will not forget to post good or bad.... this will be the first thing I do after getting results.

Comment

Will be interesting to see results.
                    GREAT CHRISTMAS OFFERS !
                    GP Test Enanth 250
                    GP Deca 250

Comment

hey steven if you dont mind me asking, which AI's using, BF% at the beginning of cycle and BF% at the end. i dont think some dead test would do all that. sounds like high dose AI sides. and depending on BF a scale wont matter. one time i was on sust trying to bulk up. it was working then i add primo to it and was really trying to bulk but ended up losing weight but not power. i didnt know much then. anyway a friend told me fuck the scale look at the mirror.

Comment

yeah post the blood results when u can buddy , im interested to see them as well.

Comment

Dunno, but why would something simple like Testosterone cypionate be bad quality? Look here the Test Enanthate http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...Test-Enanthate The raw powder for this item (cypionate) is very cheap and readily available. Naps has the permits thus he can buy easily, why would a manufacturer sent bad quality powder to such a big client and risking to loose his bizz?

The calculation was wrong, most Labs calculate the powder -liquid ratio (normally 0,75 - 0,85) to high to prevent underdosing, but in this case, its to generous.

Don't forget that anabolic ergogenics means only take care for 20% (est). The rest of the gaines come from timing, most important the food and nutrient intake, rest ..etc etc. Most of the gains from d-bol are waterweight if you don't design your cycle well.

Comment

http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...Test-Cypionate ....Forgot completely the Cyp was analysed also

Comment

I've seen them. I still would like to see the blood work.

I know that I had side effects similar to oral only cycles I have run in the past. His blood work will either put my mind at ease or show the product to be bogus. We will see.

So let's get those labs up.

Comment

Originally posted by blazeftp View Post
                                Interested to see blood results.
                                Doing Test and Dbol and only gaining 2lb something is really wrong.
                                hell you gain like 10lbs regardless of what youre doing lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X