Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is something that hasn't been brought up in this post. If one was looking for peak affects of test e earlier on in a 12 week cycle at 500mg a week, should one on their first cycle like this consider front loading? Like I said, for the purpose of seeing peak affects earlier on. Or instead of simply doubling the doses for the 1st week, instead of 2 pins at 500 each in week one, could you split that into 4 at 250 each. Obviously that's a lot of injections in the 1st week for someone on their first cycle, but it would kick start things with a little bit more of a balanced build up of blood test levels. Someone correct me if I am wrong and give me some insight on the front loading in general. Ive read people for it and against it and kinda confused.
    sigpicKCCO

Comment

After reading all this amazing information (All the post)

What would be the right first time cycle and do I need a PCT with it???

- 10 weeks of TEST E/C 200mg to 300mg?
      - What PCT?

Thanks to all
      delahoya
      Last edited by delahoya; 01-29-2014, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Fantastic info, thanks! Newbies need to know this stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by SoooLucky View Post
          i like what I hear. my first cycle is a single compound cycle. Should I duplicate that same cycle if I have positive results? and without increase?

I'm talking only 500mg/wk test C for 12 wks.
          I started with 200mg/wk of test cyp, then went to 200mg 2X/wk of it. Then I added 200mg 2x/wk of Deca and got amazing results. Over time I've tried D-bol oral with the cyp and wasn't happy with it mostly because of its very short half-life meaning I had to dose every 2 days, & I learned of its ability to produce liver problems; I tried Masteron with cyp & wasn't happy either. I was learning and experimenting, which is a good thing for all of us, as long as we educate ourselves about anything we use in our program.

So I went back to my 200-250ml twice/week of cypionate & 200-250ml twice/week of Deca. I have to use the 200 or 250 depending on availability. This combo is great for me, I'm thrilled with the results.

Comment

In today’s ever-evolving global business landscape, staying connected and informed is paramount. The Global GBC Business Group, abbreviated as GGBG, stands as a beacon of opportunity, providing entrepreneurs, businesses, and individuals with a dynamic platform to connect, collaborate, and grow. In this article, we delve into the multifaceted world of The Global GBC Business Group, exploring its origins, objectives, and the benefits it offers to its members.

Comment

Working...
            X