First Cycle Call Me CraZy ! omg!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Cycle Call Me CraZy ! omg!

hi my name is Peter. i will be finally finish my transformation; last year i was 305lbs 5'10 this year im 216lbs 5'10 im 19 and i feel im ready for this step and i didn't want to mess it up or make anything happen that was unexpected so i try to take all precautions that is why i have so much :P. i will be going though a 12 week cycle. posting pictures every week. i think i have the dosing down but before i do i have some questions i need to ask everyone that can help me. i would like to take:

week 1-12 GHRP - every other day with CJC till run out
    week 1-12 GP anastrozole
    week 1-12 GP test enanth at 600mgs a week
    week 1-4 turanabol
    week 5-8 GP tren enanth
    week 9-12 primobolan
    week 12-15 1 Nolva, 1 Clomed, 1 Provimed, HCG (not all bottles)but idk

15 x GP Test enanth 250
    2 x GP tren enanth 200
    3 x Prima 100 (primobolan)
    4 x GP anastrozole
    6 x turanabol
    5 x clomed
    5 x nolva (tamoximed) 20
    5 x CJC - 1295
    10 x GHRP-2
    3 x HCG (pregnyl)
    2 x Provimed 50 (Proviron)

Tips, Advice, Dosages, and Help is wanted, i promise i will keep you all updated on all my gains
    and im not sure what im doing with cjc or ghrp idk how to dose them. and i dont know how to dose hcg. ect help!

I like you had a drastic transformation and understand how important it may be to you to become jacked and stuff. This is however way too much for a first... You took all that time trying to get leaner but really didn't experience any without drugs lean bulk... you would be surprised to see how your body transforms itself once all the fat that was hiding your muscles is gone... if you don't want to mess it up and really wanna start a cycle start easy with the usual 500mg of test a week and if you truly want, an oral the first 5 weeks...
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

im 216 with a 4 pack and oblites idk how to spell it. i became alittle more then lean when i cut down.. i have taken alot of supplements out there and i have tried test boosters and im currently a store manager at a nutrition store. why would you say no to the tren,and the primobolan i see why not the tren cause its so strong but the primobolan is not that harsh and i thought t-bol was a good kick start for a cycle.

Comment

Why wouldn't you want to stick with the basics? 500mg a week + a jump start like dbol or tbol... you don't need all the other fuss... I've tried hundreds of supplements and understand where you're coming from but in the end they are just a tiny help... and taking all those hormones in when you have no idea what the effects on you will be just is asking for trouble... go in slow...

Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
          Why wouldn't you want to stick with the basics? 500mg a week + a jump start like dbol or tbol... you don't need all the other fuss... I've tried hundreds of supplements and understand where you're coming from but in the end they are just a tiny help... and taking all those hormones in when you have no idea what the effects on you will be just is asking for trouble... go in slow...
          ok thanks for the advice bud im still looking into the ghrp and cjc though ive herd lots of good stuff and have tried ghrp-6 from a buddy 2 times and healed my shoulder so im thinking that for my beginning of my cycle when my joints and muscles are gona ake. and the hcg for the pct i thinking cause its 100% good for a test booster along with clomed or nolva. also works for fat loss if i retain any fat + i think it would optimize the gains and loss less if i took HCG

Comment

As many will tell you, if you're going to do it anyway, you shouldn't ask for advice... I'll let others answer you but I don't think they'll say much :/ Good luck bro

Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
              As many will tell you, if you're going to do it anyway, you shouldn't ask for advice... I'll let others answer you but I don't think they'll say much :/ Good luck bro
              alright thanks anyway. im really just wondering what can happen if my body can handle this on a first cycle if it could can you imagine the out come ill be better then zyzz!

Comment

I'm starting my first cycle I looked for the best strongest stuff xamo put me in my place told me same thing I listened he knows what he's talking Abt we need to listen to pros do I'm doing 500 mg test week but it's up to u xamo told me its best to start one thing at a time to see how body reacts and I also wanted to do tren on first cycle but was told sides will be to hard first cycle. Listen to xamo u will no why later. Good luck to u

Comment

Thanks Blade, I'm nowhere to be a pro though... just did what the actual pros told me and they were right lol

Comment

Lol you are going to fuck yourself up. What you need to realize is that more doesn't mean better. You also need to realize that the people on this forum and done the research, and played with this stuff for years. You haven't. That being said, I would HIGHLY recommend you listen to them. Or, don't listen to them and start HRT in your 20's. Your call.

Comment

1+1=3 with these pharma grade drugs. Your transformation is great but test e with some winstrol would suit you just fine

Comment

Originally posted by ftwpete View Post
                        alright thanks anyway. im really just wondering what can happen if my body can handle this on a first cycle if it could can you imagine the out come ill be better then zyzz!
                        You'll never look like Zyzz did.. it'd take you years on roids to do it... and an outstanding diet and work at the gym... like any fitness model or bodybuilder...

Comment

Working...
                        X