• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geneza Test Enanthate

Geneza Test Enanthate
    Attached Files

wow nice numbers on the enth 306 huh

Comment

How do i understand these numbers and words?

Comment

what kind of tests are run in order to have such report? I am a chemist, and there is nothing beside yes or no....I would like to understand the test protocol.

Comment

If HPLC , what solvent was used for the test protocol? In addition, that type of report only gives the concentration but does not confirm the chemical compounds. Should we really only rely on HPLC reports?

Comment

Originally posted by ItalianMuscle View Post
            Geneza Test Enanthate
            thanks for posting this up bro! i just started a run on their test 3 this wk.
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

graphics

Originally posted by strategic View Post
              If HPLC , what solvent was used for the test protocol? In addition, that type of report only gives the concentration but does not confirm the chemical compounds. Should we really only rely on HPLC reports?
              Run by our lab in Switserland, the graphics of the reference standard, the sample and the combination of the PRM and the sample 50/50, as an extra we ask them to perform to be extra sure. I also posted the part of the report that shows that the analytical lab is allowed to run analyses conform EP.
              When our new site is up we'll post more detailed graphics, we normally don't post them in the fora, since only a limited amount of members understand the graphics nor do they care.
              Attached Files

Comment

so this would show to be a tad over dosed right?
                http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

Originally posted by GXR64 View Post
                  so this would show to be a tad over dosed right?
                  i think we're gonna need strategic to interpret that second set of charts that ronny posted! but yea, i think that first one, posted my IM, is saying it tested out at 306mg!
                  if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

u got 2 b happy with that :0)

Comment

Interesting.....

Comment

Chemical analysis

I could help if I could have some better quality documents. we cant really read the information that are reported though.

Comment

Originally posted by strategic View Post
                          I could help if I could have some better quality documents. we cant really read the information that are reported though.
                          you mean you couldn't read the pages they've attached? and you clicked on them? at 100% they fill my screen. maybe i am not understanding what you mean. this isn't an area of expertise for me

Comment

shhhhh dont tell them its overdosed.. only wen its underdose lol hope all are doing well

Comment

Amazing. Results like this just write off pharma grade for me. U'll be missed Schering, but not as welcomed as Geneza

Comment

Working...
                              X