X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for this reason i love naps
    sigpic

Comment

i talked to a live rep 2 days ago and they said u can use wu or mg but if for some reason something went wrong like the person couldnt get the funds theyd let me know and id hav to send to another carrier... no biggy. btw i used wu on saturday so ill let u guys know when it gets picked up
      sigpic
      NapsGear.Net - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Originally posted by buliwyf View Post
        i usede westernunion to pay on nap went fine no problems
        buliwyf... when did u send last? was this little problem going on yet and did u recieve
        sigpic
        NapsGear.Net - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

i am pretty sure it's because they have so many customers they have been flagged and the authorities are probally on to them that's why wire transfer is easier and more reliable and gets it there quicker.
          Alexis8899

Comment

I sent money by MG on 4-19 it was picked up next day. Now just waiting on it to come to papa. Says ship in 2-3 days today was day 3 and still waiting. but not worrird yet.
            Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

cant wait for my first set of gear

sigpic

Comment

Coming from the FDA.... one of, if not THE shadiest governing bodies of anything in the U.S.

What could they possibly gain from customers being scared to buy "underground" pharma? lol

Comment

Maybe not 90% but a very sizable amount of gear and pharmaceuticals sold on the net are fake.this is why you need good sites like depose nag gearedupstrength.webs.com/ and others that review sites and send customers in the right direction

Comment

I think its more the pharmacy company's don't like the competition so they make up numbers as they go.. I trust the sponsors of this site.
                    Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

The sponsors of this site are as legit as it gets they are definitely one of the top spots to order from never had any problems

Comment

Working...
                      X