Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GP Cyp 250 soreness. Why heat?

Hey y'all...

I guess I've been spoiled with American "Watson" Test Cyp for quite a while.
    I pinned my first GP Test Cyp 250. Not a painful injection at all...but I certainly noted 3 days of muscle soreness that I wasn't used to. No other problems. Pain is subsiding on the 4th day.

Apparently, Watson uses a different oil or process. Their substance has a slight brown colour.
    GP is clear. Well, it's cloudy before exposed to heat, then clear.
    But prescription brands don't require any heat for clarity... so why the cloudy product that needs heat?

I've an order pending...but perhaps I should cancel and order another brand? Maybe BP? ... or other?

Please share your experiences...

Thanks!

well nothing will compare to "watson" when you get real pharma grade there will be nothing you can really buy in the underground that will match watsons.....with that being said all UG products are different and sometimes from bottle to bottle....one may be super smooth and the next you may get a little pip.....but either way your g2g with GP

Comment

Heat thins the oil. With painful injects I heat wrap the oil and then hot massage in the shower.

Comment

im currently on 5th week of 600mg GP test 250 cyp. there have been a few sore days but for the majority of pins, no problems at all. after 9 shots, maybe 2 or 3 that caused soreness. i think it all depends on where you inject, angle, depth, how fast or slow you go, fat on your ass, etc. what im trying to say is, i think its more the way you inject then the product itself.

DO NOT CANCEL YOUR ORDER. you will not be disappointed with this gear. a little soreness might be the price to pay for some great gains

Comment

I get sore all the time with GP gear, it's rare that I'm not sore two days after injecting, but it's sooooo smooth...it's so painless...Actually, most of the time when you penetrate muscle, you will get sore later because it's "HEALING." I don't get sore at all on injection days...just the next two days...don't sweat it.

Comment

I've been cruising on GP cyp for a while with no real issues. Every once in a while I'll get a sore spot, but the gear is smooth and dosed accurately.

Comment

Thanks for the info guys... virtually no pain today. I'm good.

Always slow going in and inj...I don't jab in, in case I hit a nerve and have to back out a little and go around it. hate that!
              Never have pinned ass. So it's thigh, bi's, and delts for me.

Comment

Mic.....The glutes are the easiest and least painful afterwards. I only get sore on my quads. I only use a 25g1 for the glutes and Im good to go!
                Mighty49er
                Last edited by Mighty49er; 05-24-2012, 07:30 PM.
                "Stop Crying and Lift!!!!!"

Comment

GP Cyp has been very smooth. The occasional sore shot does happen.

I would not cancel your order. You will love and not be disappointed with GP.
                  Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

ok, heres the deal bro. if there is more hormone than the solvents can support, the hormone will begin to crash from the oil. out of the various steroids esters, cyp is one of the hardest to keep from crashing at high doses. thats why pharm grade is 200mg. GP's label says it's 250mg/ml but having spoken to the owner of GP as we as seen Naps sample tests, GP cyp is more like 270mg/ml. thats going to make it harder to keep from crashing and it might cause a little more pain than an injection of cyp dosed at 200mg. i've had a couple bottles of GP cyp that have crashed, gotten cloudy or crystallized, but it seems to hold up ok, after its been heated up. just keep your eye on the vial and reheat if needed
                    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Yeah, I only use 25g1's (20's to draw). I don't have any inj areas with thick fat, so it works for me.
                      Obviously, injecting 1ml in a large thigh produces less soreness than 1ml into smaller muscles.

Mighty49er: just pinned my ass first time!...lol. That was almost toooo easy!
                      Now I have another rotation site! Thanks for the nudge! I just never considered it.

Sam1976: This is the info I was looking for. It doesn't fall out of suspension quickly. I've had some sitting for 2 days after heating and it's still clear.

Comment

Originally posted by motiv8er View Post
                        Heat thins the oil. With painful injects I heat wrap the oil and then hot massage in the shower.
                        +1 .. heat can help alot

Comment

Working...
                        X