My First 12-Week Cycle & PCT (Test E)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My First 12-Week Cycle & PCT (Test E)

Please tell me what you guys think about my first cycle. Any advice or suggestions as to how I can tweak it are greatly appreciated!

My First 12-Week Cycle:
    250 mg of Testosterone Enanthate 2x/week (Monday & Thursday)
    250-500 IU of hCG 2x/week (one day before each test injection—Sunday & Wednesday)
    12.5-25 mg of Aromasin every day or every other day

Post Cycle Therapy: (Begins two weeks after last test injection)
    100/50/50/50 of Clomid
    40/20/20/20 of Nolvadex

I was hoping to avoid taking an AI such as Aromasin or Arimidex to prevent my HDL from lowering any more (it’s only at a meager 37 mg/dL).

Lastly, would it be advisable to continue taking hCG during PCT? Or should I stop taking it at a particular time during/after my cycle?

Personal stats are as follows:
    Height = 6’3
    Age = 25 (almost 26)
    Weight = 210 pounds
    Body Fat = 13.5% (tested hydrostatically)
    Total Testosterone = 337 ng/dL
    DHT = 294 pg/mL
    IGF-1 = 466 ng/mL
    Growth Hormone = 1.27 ng/mL
    Diet = Clean balanced meals every 2-3 hours with at least 1.5 gallons of water each day.

What are you trying to achieve with this cycle and what do your macros look like?

Ok first off aromasin ed would lower your estro levels so low that it would dry your joints out after the first 2 weeks. Bad enough to keep you from lifting. Youre better off going with adex @ .5 e3d with that amount of test. Or the aromasin e3d @ 12.5. That way your getting your protection but if u need more, then you could always go to eod.

Second, you might not need hcg, so why enen use it to start with? Its good to have on hand just incase you do experience atrophy but its not always needed. Ive personally never experienced atrophy so i dont even waste my time with the stuff.

Lastly, no need for clomid and nolva PCT. Pick one or the other. In my opinion, i dont know why people still used clomid. Nolva is superior. I wont say by far but the benefits of nolva outweigh the benefits of clomid. But maybe taper the nolva down a bit more like 40/30/20/10 (is how i run it but im wierd like that) or more popular 40/20/20/10. And dont forget to throw in a good natty test booster to add in your PCT regimin and dont be cheap on it either. Spend the money and get a top of the line product. Remember what youre dealing with. Good ones out there are USP Labs = Prime, Purus Labs = D Pol, Molecular Nutrition = Test Factor to name a few off the top of my head.

Hope this helps bud. Good luck and happy juicing

Comment

Working...
    X