new start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new start

Yes I am 45 male starting to work out. I need help with advice on good starter pack for helping build mass n strength. Also need help advice with vitality, libido improvement as well. My height 5' 7" current weight 155

get a Blood Test -best thing to do to start with.
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

If you are just starting out, stay away from the drugs lol. Get your diet and workout routine ironed out before you even think about AAS.

Comment

^^ What Ethan said.
        Ain't no use in lookin' down
        Ain't no discharge on the ground
        Ain't no use in lookin' back
        'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
        Ain't no use in feelin' blue
        'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

How well do you know your body? what ratios of macros make you do what ect. figure that out while building a solid base to build upon.Compound movements. Pullups, bent over rows, bench, dips, squat, deadlifts, military press, maybe olympic moves if your into that. I think everyone would agree those are a good place to start. form> weight. maybe hit up fish oil to prime your body for over all health. once you figure all that out then look into supplements. odb is right to say blood work. after you get a foundation going. but you can make some gains with what i said before. i am not the most experienced person on this forum but i damn well bet no one could disagree with what i said above. but hey man its just advice, you can do whatever you want!

Comment

Working...
          X