Geneza Pharm Results thread:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geneza Pharm Results thread:

Greetings! I'm new here but an old bastard on the forums. I am nutting in my pants, to see the results of the blends. They became available yesterday, please list your thoughts on inject, overall quality, and effectiveness later. Thank you and happy results guys!

And I am buying mine now. Will report back soon.

Comment

I'm sure they will all be top notch. Looking forward to some solid reviews.

Comment

Hello friend. I read on a website that I could come here and address my concerns, so that's I'm you g to do. I recently purchased some items from napsgear there coming up with some problems that are really concerning to me.

Comment

And I was wondering if you could help me?

Comment

Eas, what's the issue? Pm me
            Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

GP is a very great brand with one of the best and unique products around!

Comment

i will be checking in here often looking for feedback on the new stuff.. logs and reviews are much appreciated guys !

Comment

I'm running GP Test E and I like it just as much as the top notch bayer HG amps, great quality stuff. I will be trying their eq, tbol, and var next cycle. I'm using QDL for my var now.

Comment

My order has shipped. I'm so pumped. GP has been top notch with all of their products I've used. The Test EQ is now 200mg and 200 mg. I think initially it was 250mg but has been corrected. There will also be 200mgs of masteron-dht both prop and enth being ran.

Comment

Originally posted by Eas View Post
                      And I was wondering if you could help me?
                      Whats your concern?

Comment

Major update!! : time of arrival on pack was amazing. Major kudos to the naps team. The packaging was very solid. My order was complete and good looking. The label on the blends looked more like a temp one but that's aesthetics which I care little about. Just got done with gym will pin 2mls of test-eq blend with 200 mgs long acting dht. Will let you know how it feels. Thanks naps well fucking done!!!

Comment

Very nice bro.

Comment

SO much great news to report. I have had a major body recomp. I started this cycle in the worst shape I have started a cycle. I was around 16% bf which is really high for me. I am down to 12% and have gained about 15 lbs of muscle! I forgot what it was like for women to just check you out and smile. About six weeks into cycle and haven't felt and looked this good this year. Shame on me for getting out of shape. like hell if I am going to let go now. I used the blend test/ eq with some MOHN and its been great. I really look forward to seeing how the eq acts about ten weeks in as this is my first time using it. Naps, way to go!!!

Comment

GP is awesome! Had great gains off this product, and of course NAPS is the BOMB
                              " Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure "

Comment

Working...
                              X