Day 1 start - GP Sust 270, GP Tren Ace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day 1 start - GP Sust 270, GP Tren Ace

After waiting 3 months to start (getting things in order), this morning was the first shot GP Sust 270. In about 3 weeks I will add the GP Tren Ace for 6 weeks. This is the same cycle I did last year, but this time around I'm using GP's sust instead of Karachi. We'll see how things go. Loved GP tren, but having never done GP sust, wondering if anyone can comment on it. How did it treat you?

When I first started using our sponsor I used the GP Sust 270 as the backbone of my cycles. I love the stuff. I got huge and horny...
    Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

GP Sust 270 is awesome! You'll be impressed with the gains. You will probably like it better than the Karachi.

How long are you planning to run this cycle?
      Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

gp sust is awesome bro.. i have used it plenty of times.. happy cycling =}

Comment

Both of those oils are super legit. I have some of both on hand now. I love it.

Comment

Awesome, thanks guys! Going to run the sust for 10 weeks, and the tren for 6 weeks in the middle. Love this cycle, but it's hell on my hair during PCT it comes out like a mother, but this stops after about 2 months, so not too big of a deal. Looking forward to being horny!

Comment

Guys 2 questions. Why the addition of test acetate at 20 mg (the 20 that makes this 270mg instead of standard sust 250mg)? Secondly, naps site says to shoot this 3 times a week, but I've done sust probably 8 times now over the past decade, and have always poked twice a week with good results. Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneRoggins View Post
                Guys 2 questions. Why the addition of test acetate at 20 mg (the 20 that makes this 270mg instead of standard sust 250mg)? Secondly, naps site says to shoot this 3 times a week, but I've done sust probably 8 times now over the past decade, and have always poked twice a week with good results. Thoughts?
                you can shoot it twice a week bro,that is fine

Comment

Anyone get anxiety on this? In the middle of week 3, feeling like anxious, tingling sensations in my chest, like nervousness. Slight burning sensation in my chest. I'm sick at the moment with a cold, maybe it's related, but I don't like they way I'm feeling these past 2 days. Anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneRoggins View Post
                    Anyone get anxiety on this? In the middle of week 3, feeling like anxious, tingling sensations in my chest, like nervousness. Slight burning sensation in my chest. I'm sick at the moment with a cold, maybe it's related, but I don't like they way I'm feeling these past 2 days. Anyone?
                    Some folks get bouts of anxiety on gear due to the fact of the rise in BP that you get from it. One of the same reasons why EQ throws some folks for a loop. Could also just be your body getting trying to cope with the great increase in androgens that you are putting into it right now. As long as it isnt causing any interference in your daily life, I wouldn't sweat it too awful much. You say you have a cold? Are you taking any cold meds? I ask because some of them have pseudoephedrine or phenylephrine in them which can cause some jitters in folks. Along with an increase in BP as well. Like I said though, if it isnt interfering with your day to day then I would just ride it out and see if it dissipates.

Comment

Regretfully, I have to stop my cycle. Last night I had an attack of my prostate gland. It was so painful I almost past out. Just layed on the floor wincing in pain. I've done 10+ cycles in my life, all this same combo, and never had this happen. Went to see a doctor, now I'm on antibiotics for a while. Acute Prostatitis. Sucks. Oh well.

Comment

sorry to hear that bro. if youre looking for someone to take that gear off your hands, HOOK A BROTHA UP!! get well soon man

Comment

Yeah I don't know WTF happened. I've done 10+ cycles over the past decade, and never had anything like this happen. What are the possibilities that the batch of GP Sust I got is impure and dirty? I know it can happen. I'm also starting to feel ill, like a posion feeling. This has been going on for 3 days now in addition to the prostate. Something is not right.

Comment

Dont think its related.. but you never know.. best of luck brother.

Comment

Well I'm in week 4 now, decided to keep going after I posted the above, since I was very sick from the flu, so I came to the conclusion that much of what I was experiencing was because I was sick, and not the gear. This seems to be what it was, because I've been fine ever since, which was when I was no longer sick. Added in the tren 1.5 weeks ago, and have been doing really well. Hope to have the same results I did from last years run of pretty much the same thing.

Comment

Working...
                              X