No announcement yet.

3rd cycle help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You said "support supplements", so you got it right. Take three tabs of Liv-52 daily while you are taking your orals. I personally do one pill in the AM and two pills in the PM...works fine for me. I usually take a break from Creatine during my on cycle and incorporate it during the off cycle; HOWEVER, CREATINE and ANAVAR are both magical together...great synergy.

Comment

sounds goo bro. hey while i have your attention, can you do me a favor and check this stuff out for me? i've been taking this throughout my cycles. it seems to be working out fine, i just want another opinion on it whenever you get a second

http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/C...GUARD-p75.html

Comment

That's better than Liv-52, hehe...continue to take that for your on cycle support and leave out the Liv-52.

Comment

allll right sounds good bud. thanks for all the help

Comment

Is it ok to put the NPP and prop in the same syringe? Or should it be 2 diff pins?

Comment

^^^^^^^^ You can mix those up in a barrel no problems. As long as you are mixing oil based solutions, then you are g2g. Most steer clear of mixing water based and oil based due to the increased chance of abscess, but some still do it anyway with no problems. Although the general rule is to refrain from doing so.

Comment

K thanks. Thought so from what ive read but theres always that one person that disagrees with everyone on every board...

Comment

Working...
                X