No announcement yet.

Testers needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anavar inject huh? Sounds interesting enough for me!! I'll try it...

Comment

Originally posted by ItalianMuscle View Post
      Im dying to try out the Injectable anavar.. Hopefully that will be dosed at around 50mg/ml!
      sounds very exciting ..

Comment

Badassery!
        Good luck applicants. I'd put my name in the hat, but I'm coming off for a little while.

Comment

Originally posted by ItalianMuscle View Post
          Im dying to try out the Injectable anavar.. Hopefully that will be dosed at around 50mg/ml!
          I would love to see how this works out.

Comment

Originally posted by GXR64 View Post
            I have an opportunity for about 5-7 experienced guys to test out the new GP products. I need experienced users not newbs (sorry). Please post up your cycle history and what new blends you would like to try if given the opp. To view the new blends go here: http://www.napsgear.net/brands.php?brands_id=13

Again 5-7 experienced users are needed. will also need you to run a log and give well written updates about effects, feelings, gains etc....
            Would love to help you out with this. 8 years AAS experience. Have been cycling year round for last 2 and a half. Currently run 1000mg Test E/week and alternate every 12 weeks between 400mgs Deca/week and 600mgs EQ/week. Run Tren E 2-3 times a year @ 400mgs/week for 10 weeks on then 12 weeks off before I run for another 10 weeks. When I run the Tren I also run Dbol at 30mg/day for 8 weeks or at 20mg/day for 10. HCG thrown in for good measures obviously since Im on year round. I would love to try the Test E/Tren E blend, the Test E/Deca blend and the Test E/EQ blend as I currently run all 3 of those combos at some point in the year. Interested in the injectable dbol as well. Would love to log my gains and results, my diet is pretty tight-4500-6000 calories/day 250 grams protein 550 grams carbs. Also currently running ipamorelin at 300mcg on non training days at night and 500mcg on training days 20 minutes prior to workout.

Comment

lets get some more apps going!!!
              http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

Originally posted by Silver Back View Post
                I would love to see how this works out.
                Its available! 25mg/ml..

Comment

Hi , i'm really interested in trying the injectable Oxandrolone and the test-boldenone mix ( or the test E - tren E ) mix . I 've been competing for the last 4 years , i won the WABBA world supermaster championship 2011 in Budapest ( Hungary ) and just last week i placed 5° at the IFBB european championship in Santa Susanna ( Spain ) also in the supermasters cathegory ( + 50 years old ) .
                  Many cycles under my belt , my last prep i ran Test propionate , Tren acetate , Masteron propionate and Oxandrolone . My next show is in October ( IFBB Swiss nationals and maybe Arnold classic amateur in Spain ) . Willing to run a log explaining how i feel and how the products works for me .
                  My stats :
                  age 56 ( yes , in really good health and training as hard as possible ) height 5' 7" weight 180 pounds ( competition ) , 190-195 off season

thanks a lot for this opportunity

Comment

I am interested. I have ran TEST E only twice, Test C only, Test P and Npp, Winny only, Test P mast, Tren 4 times or more, then Clen and T3. I am curently in the best shape of my life 5/11" 205 10-12%, 32 years old. Beggers can't be choosers but I would be more interested in something to enhance my strict diet. My best results strength have come the TEST E and C cycles, best transformation hands down anything with Test P, for some reason I do not really get anything from Tren though I have kept trying because the reviews. Clen and T3 not much. So anyhow if there is something you would like a log on for someone who is looking at dropping into 5-8% bf with a gaurentee from diet is on spot, rest ect that is me.

Comment

1. 40mg Dianabol 6 weeks
                      2. Test E 500mg 12 weeks
                      3. 40mg Dbol/500mg Test/400NPP 6wk/10wk/12wk
                      4. hgh 10iu for 100days
                      5. anadrol/tren a/test prop 6 wk/8wk
                      6. Superdrol 30mg for 3 weeks (circa 2008)
                      joebillings
                      Last edited by joebillings; 05-13-2012, 04:02 AM. Reason: forgot to sub

Comment

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
                        I guess I could try something out if given the opportunity?

A little history going back 10 years:

(1) First cycle was Test E./Deca 600mgs. a week of each for 12 weeks or so.
                        (2) Same as above
                        (3) Sust and Eq for 16 weeks
                        (4) Test and deca 16 weeks
                        (5) Test Prop and tren 12 weeks
                        (6) Dbol, Test, deca....Ran dbol for 6 weeks and carried the test and deca out for 20 weeks.. I could go on and on !!!

Not really picky on the products....Just need enough for my particular dose..... Thanks GXR.....
                        how did the sust and EQ cycle work out for you... i was thinking about that for my next cycle - after i loose some more fat
                        http://juicedmuscle.com/signaturepics/sippic1218_5.gif

www.NapsGear.net/?ref=945

Comment

I would love to try out some of the new blends, if this is open to non-competitors. I would especially love to try the 200mg primo, andromix and anavar injectibles along with the Ment and M1T. I have been using gear since I was 21, so about 10 years now (wow time flies lol). I have run almost every compound currently on the market, except for anadrol and HGH.
                          Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Cycles under the belt

33 y/o male
                            1st = Test E 500mg/week 10 weeks 1998
                            2nd = Sust 500mg/week Deca 500mg/week 12 weeks 1999
                            3rd = Sust 500mg/ weeks Anavar 80 mgs/ day 12 weeks 2000
                            4th = Test Suspension 600mg/ week Winstrol 100mg/day 8 weeks 2001
                            5th = Sust 1000mg/wk 12 weeks clomid pct for 8 wks 2004
                            6th = Sust 1000mg/wk deca 600mg/week 12 weeks armidex pct weeks 6-16 2006
                            7th = Sust 750mg/wk tren 75mg EOD anavar 100mg ED 10 weeks arimidex pct weeks 4-15 2009
                            8th = Sust 750 mg /wk tren 75mg ED winstrol 100mg EOD 12 weeks arimidex pct weeks 4-15 2010
                            9th = Sust 1000mg / wk weeks 1-14 tren 100mg eod (biomx) weeks 1-12 clen/t3 weeks 8-14 (2on 2 off) armidex wks 5-15 (best cycle so far) 2012
                            10th = hopefully w/e GXR gives me to test plus some more clen/t3

I would absolutly love to try the 1. GP Andromix*** 2.Test E 250mg / Tren E 150mg 3.Primobolan 200mg/ml
                            mortirius123
                            Last edited by mortirius123; 05-22-2012, 12:45 AM.

Comment

I want to try out Primobolan. My log would consist of bf, weight, basic summary of what I am eating, compound lifts weights and/or reps to log strength and cardio.

Comment

There are some great candidates in this thread that I think will provide some awesome feedback on these products. Anyone else interested - let's hear it before its too late.
                                Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Working...
                                X