No announcement yet.

Testers needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure about the whole injectible anavar thing, I assume it would be done everyday right? is there a benifit? Like winny being 20% more effective injected compared to oral is var the same logic? As for products I'd be most interested in.. I like the test/bold stack nice little recomp for the summer with that stack... maybe stacked with the var that'd be a nice logical stack... or Primo/Var/Dbol added the injec dbol for this reason... jumpstart.. primo should help negate the estrogen while bol increases mass n strenght then after var and primo kick in I'd continue to see the gains... Like I said nice little recomp would be great in my eyes being where I am at right now.

Comment

Just to make this clear, this is for NEW products only not existing products and ideally only 1-2 new prouducts TOPS....i have an idea of who i am choosing but seems to be some guys with low post counts too.
      http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

I would like to be considered, I have about 4 cycles under my belt and have used all forms if test, deca, cut stack, dbol, liquid dbol, drol and tbol. Sure there are some more exp users out there but I would like to try out some new gear and give you some honest feedback.
        Originally posted by GXR64 View Post
        Just to make this clear, this is for NEW products only not existing products and ideally only 1-2 new prouducts TOPS....i have an idea of who i am choosing but seems to be some guys with low post counts too.
        Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

Already made my application as a tester and as i'm preparing for 1-2 shows i'd like to add that my choice would be Primobolan 200 as i never run this stuff before . If i had to add another compound i'd go for the test 400 . Detailed log would a be obviously a must !

Comment

I all ready applied, but I just wanted to say that I will be ready to run a cycle sooner than I thought so if you would consider me that would be great!

Comment

New products look amazing if ur speaking of GP.... again for me... inj Var, primo.... or Test/bold Inj Dbol would be great!

Comment

I am looking forward to hear some reviews,,,

Comment

as am I. I've been wanting to try some of these blends since I saw them on naps lol.

Comment

2 shows....2 wins! Now it's time to grow! I believe the test/Eq, test 400, and the TNE/dbol would help do the trick

Comment

Who is testing and what is getting tested?

Comment

I posted my application already but I want to mention that I use calorie counter pro to keep track of all my food nutrients supplements measurements weight etc...

Comment

So, was anyone ever chosen for this?

Comment

Originally posted by EthanWS6 View Post
                            So, was anyone ever chosen for this?
                            i see ppl on another site did, no one i know of on JM
                            Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Twas not me, but I have a bunch of Test 400 on the way. I will of course be bringing detailed information of that cycle as well back to the bros here at JM. I would love some Primo 200, but I just can't afford it... $180 every 10 days without even counting other gear is out of my league. Maybe once I pick up a couple of transformation endorsements and Im rocking the M3...
                              Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

What is the other site?

Comment

Working...
                                X