Testers needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testers needed

I have an opportunity for about 5-7 experienced guys to test out the new GP products. I need experienced users not newbs (sorry). Please post up your cycle history and what new blends you would like to try if given the opp. To view the new blends go here: http://www.napsgear.net/brands.php?brands_id=13

Again 5-7 experienced users are needed. will also need you to run a log and give well written updates about effects, feelings, gains etc....
    http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

I don't think I'll be chosen buuut let's try ! (relatively newbie but you can't hate the guy for trying!)

3 cycles lol... test E and danabol x2, then tren A, test E, test P and drol..willing to give any cycle a try? More a cutting cycle though..but if i had to choose then either Test E 250mg / Deca 200mg, or Test E 250mg / Tren E 150mg.. doesn't matter though. and I accept the terms ^^
    xamo
    Last edited by xamo; 05-04-2012, 05:28 PM.
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Originally posted by GXR64 View Post
      I have an opportunity for about 5-7 experienced guys to test out the new GP products. I need experienced users not newbs (sorry). Please post up your cycle history and what new blends you would like to try if given the opp. To view the new blends go here: http://www.napsgear.net/brands.php?brands_id=13

Again 5-7 experienced users are needed. will also need you to run a log and give well written updates about effects, feelings, gains etc....
      I guess I could try something out if given the opportunity?

A little history going back 10 years:

(1) First cycle was Test E./Deca 600mgs. a week of each for 12 weeks or so.
      (2) Same as above
      (3) Sust and Eq for 16 weeks
      (4) Test and deca 16 weeks
      (5) Test Prop and tren 12 weeks
      (6) Dbol, Test, deca....Ran dbol for 6 weeks and carried the test and deca out for 20 weeks.. I could go on and on !!!

Not really picky on the products....Just need enough for my particular dose..... Thanks GXR.....
      mbig245
      Last edited by mbig245; 05-04-2012, 09:38 PM.

Comment

I have been augmenting my hormones for the last 14 years on and off. Life has thrown me a couple of curve balls along the way. In total, I have completed 12 cycles.

My original cycle was prescribed by a physician when I was 18 years old.

Upjohn Deca Durabolin 100mg/ml 2 ml vial
        Winstrol tablets 3 mg I can't remember the pharmacy
        Teslac

It was a 12 week cycle in which I took between 100 and 200 mg of Deca weekly
        I was given Winstrol tabs for 4 weeks as well. It was cost prohibited.

I took a break for about 4 years after this first cycle. During my last year of college, I hooked up with our old friend redicat.
        Boy did I love the BD products and the paper orals...

I ran a few cycles of Test Cyp 200 mg/ml
        Paperbol 25 mg squares (Dianabol powder wedged into paper
        PaperWinny 10mg sqaures

I am a huge fan of 10-12 week cycles.
        Weeks 1-12 Test Cyp 400 mg per week
        Paperbol 50 mg per day
        paperwinny 30 mg per day

I then moved out West, shattered my skull, and did not see the inside of a gym for 3 years. After getting my respiratory back to full function, I decided to find some gear. Redicat had long been raided and I needed to find somebody that was reliable and trustworthy. I was told by one of my friends about uncle nappy and my life has been different since.

With Uncle I started small.

GP Deca, GP Test Cyp, GP Oral Tren, GP Letrozole, and some clomid for my first cycle. I ordered GP, but got a substitute Clomid... No biggie.

I started doing some reading and I began to learn more about the more designer compounds available. I began to learn about Masteron and its miracle like ability to harden a physique. I began to learn about Injectable Tren and its amazing anabolic value. I realized that needed to be more focused on Androgens.

After running a few Sustanon 250 cycles, I began to run my now bread and butter cycle.

1-12 weeks
        EQ 400 mg per week
        Cut Stack / Andro Mix 150 mg EOD

I have run this cycle now 3 times and my results are nothing less than utterly dramatic. I used to be a large barrel shaped guy who was strong, but had no shape. Now, I am a sculpted structure. I had a 43 inch waist when I was 272 Lbs. I have a 33 inch waist now.

Last but not least, my cycle that I am starting shortly

Weeks 1-16
        600 mg EQ
        500 mg Sustanon 250

Weeks 1-4
        Oral Turinabol 300 mg per day

Weeks 8-16
        Gen Shi Cut Stack 150 mg EOD

I am certainly always hunting for the latest and greatest compounds. I put nothing in front of my pursuit of personal health and happiness. It would be a great honor If I am chosen for this opportunity...
        Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

GXR64;

I am 32 and on about my 15th cycle right now, I started my first cycle when I was 20 and been on a one cycle a year up until I decided to compete and I changed it up to 2 to 3 a year. I have ran most cycles that you can think of Test C/deca/dbol, test p/mast/primo/winny, test p/tren/anavar, test e/EQ/winny. My last cycle I ended 2 months ago and It was a 20 week cycle show prep.
          GP Test E 250mg Weeks 1-12 Pin days ( Mon, Wed, Fri)
          GP EQ 200mg Weeks 1-12 Pin days ( Mon, Wed, Fri)
          GP Test P 100mg Weeks 13-20 Pin Everyday
          GP Tren A 100mg Week 13-20 Pin Everyday
          GP Winny 10mg Weeks 13-20 Orals 60mg a day 2 morning, afternoon and before bed
          Post cycle was GP nolva 60mg ED for 4 weeks and 20 mg 2 weeks for a total of 6 weeks
          HCG 5000 IU every 5 days for 3 weeks
          I compete on the natioal stage and working on my pro status and am very well rounded in my diet and workout plan. I aready keep a journal of every cycle I have taken with results and side effects so this will be easy for me to continue to do. I also just had all of my blood work done and I am perfect in every catagory, my doctor said that it is very rare to see somebody score so perfect on there blood work. They all look great I would be willing to take any of the new products. I would love the Primo 200 but hell they all would be great to test out. Thank you for your time and hopefully I will here from you soon. If you need some pics I can post some for you.

Comment

1- test 400 10 wk
            2-test c 500 deca 400 10 wk
            3- 500 npp 600 prop- 100 anadrol 5 wks 8 wk cycle
            4-test 600 eq 600 dbol 30mg 1-5 14 wk ended with s dmz
            5 test 800 eq 800 1-12 bolasterone 50 1-6 13-20= prop 600 tren suspension 350 ew bolasterone 50 1-6

Would be interested in most of the stuff great promo

Comment

im really interested in a cutting blend...im 34yrs old with well over 30 dif cycles under my belt. multiple different compounds and length. 3 new things im interested in which iv never used are tne, equipose and tren...def willing to give you a complex and detailed week by week log as im also interested to see the results of any of these on me personally
              Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Nice Deal !!
                Stay In The Grind......Muscle Comes With Time

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

1 - test e 500mg/wk(10 weeks) anadrol 50mg/wk(4 weeks)
                  2 - test e 500mg/wk (12weeks) dbol 30mg/wk (4 weeks)
                  3 - test e 750mg/wk (14weeks) dbol 40mg/wk(6 weeks)
                  4 - test c 500mg/wk (12weeks) deca 200mg/wk(6weeks) - currently on

Willing to try just about any blend. Pref test/deca, test/eq, or test/tren. Let me know!

Comment

I am open to try any of the blends. My cycle history consists of:
                    Test p/mast- 8weeks
                    Test e/dbol- 12 weeks, 5 on dbol
                    Test p/tren a/winny- 12 weeks,6 on winny
                    Test p/tren/ghrp2/cjc1295- 12 weeks

Comment

awesome .. more stuff comming out?

Comment

If they are just getting tested does that mean they will not be out for a while?

Comment

I would like to see this opportunity go to the Guys who compete. (which is not me
                          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Im dying to try out the Injectable anavar.. Hopefully that will be dosed at around 50mg/ml!

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
                              I would like to see this opportunity go to the Guys who compete. (which is not me
                              good point. these guys know what they're doing and will be able to give the best reviews. no offense to anyone else who doesnt compete but i think you get the drift.

Comment

Working...
                              X