Primobolan - Methenolone Enanthate 200mg/ml
    Test 400 - Testosterone Enanthate 250mg/ml, Testosterone Cypionate 150mg/ml
    Testosterone Enanthate 250mg/ml, Nandrolone Decanoate 200mg/ml
    Testosterone Enanthate 250mg/ml, Boldenone Undeclynate 200mg/m
    Testosterone Enanthate 250mg/ml, Trenbolone Enanthate 150mg/ml
    Testosterone Base 75mg/ml, Methandienone 25mg/ml
    Winstrol in oil - Stanozolol 40mg/ml

NOW AVAILABLE:
    Superdrol - Methasterone 10mg/tab NOW AVAILABLE!

I wanna hear from who's looking to use what? What will your cycle look like utilizing the new blends?

I'd also like to see what blends would you like to see? Anyone have any blend ideas?

These blends are mixed perfectly with sweet mg per ml ratios. GP has the best reviews and is definitely a huge a favorite among many!

Lets hear it, bros! I'm curious as to what everyone is going to use and how you plan on using it?

The TNE 75mg/DBol 25mg blend is going to be sweet! Anyone who has used TNE knows what I'm talking about. Results are immediate with TNE and makes you feel like Superman in the gym! Strength and lean muscle gains are insane and will be that much more with the DBol! TNE has a short half life and is often recommended to inject it couple times a day. Will give you huge burst of energy and focus when used preworkout. Some even use a little before working out just for its intense and fast acting focus, energy and strength when used about an hour prior to hitting the gym.

Primobolan finally at a higher mg per ml. Primo is one of the biggest anabolic agents around. Sharpness and actual lean muscle growth development from the inside of the muscle with zero water retention on the outside. Primo is only second to Tren. It will turn you into a thick, large, tight and dense machine! Add in some Tren Ace and GH and watch a complete transformation. Recommended Dosage: 200mg ED or EOD. Oral Primobolan Acetate is also a great option for a short ester/fast acting.

Oxandrolone is great for assisting on getting rid of adipose fat. Burns and shreds the fat to turn you into a lean machine. Strength gains are top notch and some say only second to Halo. Using the right dosage will make the difference. Average Dosage: 50mg to 100mg ED some go as high as 150mg ED. If you are a beginner 50mg should do the trick for the more experienced I'd recommend 100mg ED. Creatine is a great addition while using Anavar and will make it very effective when taken together. Will get you thick and lean you out. Thicken from within while getting lean and not thicken from the outside. Water retention will be mostly within the muscle and not between muscle and skin.

Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

GP is just awesome, hands down! I'm on Test Cyp 750mg week and T-Bol 40mg a day and lets just say I've made huge gains in a very short time frame. I'm looking at Test E with the Tren, that sounds yummy, LOL. I will have to try it out : )
    " Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure "

Comment

Thats my next cycle bro except t bol will be at 50mg. How long r u running it for?

Comment

Super excited for sure!

How about 100 mg Drostonolone Enanthate, 100 mg Test Enanthate, and 100 mg Tren Enanthate per 1 ml. Basically, Im looking to remake the Andro Mix stack with a slightly longer half life. With its current esters, one needs to pin ED or EOD. The enathate ester should cut this back to E4D....
        Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

Test E with Tren E is going to be on a lot of people's list.

That would be very nice, Krazy! I like it.

Comment

yes i love the test e/tren e

any eta's? more are in the works ?

Comment

Glad to see them pushing the envelope with these blends. That tne/dbol looks sick. I will eventually run the 200mg/ml primo. Hopefully for my next run.

Comment

The primo is a ridiculous price

Comment

Ouch! $180 is pretty harsh. I figure one would need a minimum of 7 ml a week. I think very highly of Primo and I will probably use about 3 bottles of this per cycle. I figure a 4 week Primo finish should look pretty nice...
                  Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

The prices are up! Are they ready to request* and more importantly land in my hand*

Comment

Yes. Now available and ready to order!

Comment

They look amazing thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by BEZ View Post
                          GP is just awesome, hands down! I'm on Test Cyp 750mg week and T-Bol 40mg a day and lets just say I've made huge gains in a very short time frame. I'm looking at Test E with the Tren, that sounds yummy, LOL. I will have to try it out : )
                          Maybe a test prop and winstrol combo or a prop and tren ace combo. Currently using the qdl gear with satisfaction. CAn't wait to order the test e/deca combo probably next month.

Comment

I'm going to assume the anavar in oil is an ED injectable based on the dose?

Comment

Originally posted by schlaffer View Post
                              I'm going to assume the anavar in oil is an ED injectable based on the dose?
                              im waiting to hear some feedback on the oral injects also. doesnt seem to be much yet

Comment

Working...
                              X