eagle has landed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eagle has landed!

So the eagle landed today which was pretty fast. Got Genshi instead of QDL which I don't care about. My only complaint is the dosing is half of what the QDL was. They doubled the amount of vials so it equaled out but now I have to pin twice as much gear to achieve the same dosing. Not a huge deal but just thought I'd mention it.

You're gonna love the Gen Shi. One of my favorites. Keep us posted on your results. Pm me if you have any questions
    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

The eagle landed for me as well. Rather fast orderedxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Everything arrived as ordered, however I got one vial of Genza Test Cyp 250 that looks like it has white particles in it. Sort of looks like loose cotton or something. Does not look right to say the least. Anybody experience like this before? And what do you all suggest I do about it?
      M FREAKY
      Last edited by M FREAKY; 04-28-2012, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Please NO TA discussion on my board, to reply to your concern Test Cyp sound like it was crashed please submit a tkt a Customer support will reply to your matter,,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by alsami View Post
          The eagle landed for me as well. Rather fast orderedxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Everything arrived as ordered, however I got one vial of Genza Test Cyp 250 that looks like it has white particles in it. Sort of looks like loose cotton or something. Does not look right to say the least. Anybody experience like this before? And what do you all suggest I do about it?
          Consider M Freakys your only warning. I would have banned you for 2 weeks.. Keep the T/A discussion out of the threads. Read the rules when you get a second, they are posted as a sticky in this sub-forum. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by alsami View Post
            Your cyp crashed. It happens from tine to time. No big deal imo
            It needs to be heated in order for the test to fall back into suspension.

Comment

love to see all the good news!!

Comment

Sent you a message bro on how to resolve that. Not a big thing.
                Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

that's good news fellas, what are you planning on running?
                  Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Working...
                  X