superdrol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• superdrol

like to know if any body has tried superdrol and how it works as how good it is.

I have not tried superdrol but my buddy has. I have heard that a lot of the gains is water weight but if you run it with a test base, it will help solidify the wet gains. I am not too sure though.
    Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated

Comment

blew me the f up, strength and size. i will be using as a kicker for aas cycles.

Comment

Yea i want to try it. Did the size stay are what bro like to know how would you run a cycle with that.

Comment

Most size will stay if you PCT right and eat and train right. SD used as a kicker is sup to be decent and the test will help solidify gains.

I did 4 weeks of 10/20/20/20 and started feeling better recovery in 2-3 days and strenght in about 5 days with size within a week. It works fast!

Comment

so you used test e or test b and would you use deca to.
            what pct would you do with this cycle .
            BIGE
            Last edited by BIGE; 04-20-2012, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Used super dmz with good results. Suppose to convert to sd and dimethazine once ingested.

Comment

I have some on the way, and I was thinking of running it 4 weeks while running Testanon 250. Maybe throwing some tren a in the back end of cycle. Probably won't run until fall time.

Comment

Working...
                X