are you on steroids?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are you on steroids?

ever get asked this question? what has your response been?

i've handled it all sorts of different ways. first off, its really no ones business, so fuck 'em if they dont like the answer they get. sometimes, i like to turn it around and ask them, "why? do i look like i am?". gotta love answering a question with a question. a lot of times, i'll joke it off.

what got me thinking about this was that i got asked twice today lol, and i was pretty much covered up at the time. a couple of younger middle eastern kids were talking and looking at me all weird today while i was buying some chicken at a middle eastern bakery. one said, "you know what i told him about you? i told him, you're all natural, right?" and kinda winked while both guys smiled really big. both guys looked like the were into fitness...at least GTL style fitness. i just smiled and said i eat a lot of shish tawook. they both loved that

second, while doing cardio, some strange dude walks up, totally gay, not that i have anything against gays...and proceeds to ask me if i know anything about deca and hits on me, all at the same time. this situation was a little weird, so i told him i didnt know about all that stuff. i told him he should go to his doctor and ask them.

so how do you reply?
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

I thought you were just on that new Muscletech stack, Sam?

Comment

...Dude, you look so gay, does that necessarily mean you're taking dicks?

ps. not an offense to the homosexual community.
      xamo
      Last edited by xamo; 04-19-2012, 01:54 AM.
      Ain't no use in lookin' down
      Ain't no discharge on the ground
      Ain't no use in lookin' back
      'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
      Ain't no use in feelin' blue
      'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

depends on whos asking..if its someone i know and trust ill let them in on what im taking. otherwise the person gets an answer that makes them sorry they asked.
        Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

haha, yea, there was no question about which team this dude was playing for
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by ds222 View Post
            depends on whos asking..if its someone i know and trust ill let them in on what im taking. otherwise the person gets an answer that makes them sorry they asked.
            ok thats what i wanna hear...such as?

Comment

I have a few thing I say, one is
              if you think I'm taking steroids I must look pretty good the second is,
              if I say that I am you'll call me a drug addict and if I tell that I'm not you'll call me a liar.
              The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
              http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
              http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
              Chat Box Talk And Rules
              http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
              No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
              http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                ok thats what i wanna hear...such as?
                basically i ask them what would give them the balls to come ask a stranger such a question, or if im in a bad mood i just tell them to fuck off. my patience for ignorance has gotten real thin as i get older
                Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

If it weren't for the fact most people are clueless about juice I wouldn't mind telling them. Once they know a guy does gear all his hard work goes out the door. Yeah he's got big muscles, that cause he does steriods, the fact he busts his ass in the gym and eats right, doesn't drink, smoke, etc has nothing to do with his physique.
                  sigpic

Comment

That is soooo ironic I was asked that today at work, hahaha.... So at first I was like WTF.. Then I just turned and said YUP, laughed and walked away... Leave them thinking...

Comment

I do not want anyone knowing. couple people know Ive done a PH one online buddy. One other person knows I started the juice.

I am not lean enough or big enough to ask but since starting the test I am starting to lean out nicely while retaining muscle but nothing major. I think my 2nd cycle people will know as it will be more of a bulk.

Comment

honestly if it isnt some1 that u think would be doing it as well or know I dont think telling them can ever help. Unless, it is your significant other then obviously the rules are up in the air. If people didnt look down at you for it like you are crazy or a cheat in some respects then itd be fine, but it just has such a bad name to most, mostly cause of governments and their lies. just my .02. O but your doctor I believe he shoudl always know.

Comment

I tell them no, but iv been on a workout routine for 6 years. Then I tell them I know a lot of guys who use it but even then it takes years of hard work to get those huge muscels.

Comment

I tell them NO, I am on growth hormones!
                            ODB
                            Last edited by ODB; 04-25-2012, 05:20 PM.
                            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

I think its funny because WE can always tell the people that are on gear. right? I mean i can look at everyone at gym and say he is, or he is not and that guy is on his first cyc i mean there is signs that seem pretty clear to me.

people that have asked me that are either on gear and want to learn or share information which ill talk to them about it. Or they are just dumb and want to justify why they cannot get as big or strong naturally

My default is to say in a deep thundering voice "I JUST EAT A LOT" AND then unrack 405 and blast out some power squats!

Comment

Working...
                              X