No announcement yet.

are you on steroids?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I get asked I say, Thanks man that's a compliment and then I say, you are what you eat. You eat fat , you are fat. You eat meat, you are meat. Knaw mean!!?

Comment

As people already have said, it depends on who is asking. If they are a stranger I usually don't tell them. However, most of my close friends love AAS, just like me so we're always sharing info, sources, etc.
      Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

o boy o boy i wana be its wat the cool people do right disco ur cool.. It is for whoever wants to make themselves the best they can be nothing wrong wtih that.

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
          o boy o boy i wana be its wat the cool people do right disco ur cool..
          c'mon BLUE, like you don't know... you ain't cool unless you juice lol
          Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

depending on my mood the answer may vary from ''are you accusing me of cheating? its called hard work, fucktard!'' to ''nah I heard that shit will kill you..., I got wife and kids and they need me around...''
            as for that gay guy, I'd tell him that they make test.P suppositories in Germany and that blows deca out the water.

Comment

I just say "What the fuk do you think?". Usually ends the conversation pretty quickly.
              Stay In The Grind......Muscle Comes With Time

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

Dude at gym asked me if i took steroids, my reply was "yes, you should see how small my balls are"....he didnt know what to think....lol
                Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

I'm a fan of answering with a "yeah! Why - do you have some?!"
                  STAY GOLD

Comment

Originally posted by ~BG~ View Post
                    I just say "What the fuk do you think?". Usually ends the conversation pretty quickly.
                    Nice. Haha
                    STAY GOLD

Comment

Some people do have some balls. You walk up to a complete stranger and ask him if he uses steroids. We look as if we can rip your head off and crap down your neck and you still ask. Retards. I just say no could you imagine if I did!!
                      Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

My answer:
                        you know it's the food...
                        The next q: what do you eat then?
                        Answer :coco puffs and steroids for breakfast of course
                        Everybody just looks pissed and walks away
                        Size ain't nothin' without strength. Strength ain't nothin' without size

Comment

Iam all natural I take protein and tribulus and a good test booster and I have a good diet (lol)

Comment

Originally posted by Pauliuch View Post
                            If it weren't for the fact most people are clueless about juice I wouldn't mind telling them. Once they know a guy does gear all his hard work goes out the door. Yeah he's got big muscles, that cause he does steriods, the fact he busts his ass in the gym and eats right, doesn't drink, smoke, etc has nothing to do with his physique.
                            hit the nail on the head, every time I think someone can handle the truth it bits me in the ASS they assume you don't work hard at all for what you have you just injected your self to look that way.
                            ROLL TIDE ROLL

Comment

I used to bounce at a night club. People would ask me all the time if I took steroids and if I lift weights.

I would tell people that I have a "Bowflex" at home.
                              If you can't do it right, Don't do it!

Comment

Herc.. Thats a good one..
                                Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X