No announcement yet.

I Started My Cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I noticed you said you starting a dbol/test/deca cycle on the 1st of October. I can understand what you're doing. You're trying not to take two steps forward and one step back, lol...just be careful. I know it's not time yet, but what do you have outlined for your PCT? My I make a recommendation? Thanks! Are you taking creatine? If you are, stop taking creatine and save it when you are coming off. Also, grab some Xtends. That's a great AA supplement. Get you some nolva and clomid. Run the nolva/clomid for four weeks, but run the creatine and Xtends for 6 weeks, then cycle off everything. I would get some blood work did right before October just to make sure you are fully recovered. Personally, I really think you'll be recovered, but you need blood work to confirm it. As long as your blood work is up to par, then it's fine to start a whole new cycle 6 weeks later.

~Vul

Comment

End Of Week 9

Thanks for your recommendation on PCT. My PCT is similar. You might of thought I copied your PCT, lol.

August 20th-September 30th: Creatine
      August 20th-September 30th: Xtend
      September 3rd-30th: Nolvadex@20mg/day
      September 3rd-30th: Clomid@50mg/day
      September 3rd-30th: Proviron@25mg/day

I'm going to post this PCT on the PCT section and see what other members think about it.

Guys, my glutes never felt so great before post injection. It pays off going straight into the muscle opposed of going in at an angle. Only time I knew I had a shot was when I was feeling around the area. I had no pain what so ever.

I went up again in most of my lifts this week. I didn't hit my max target rep (10) on the last set with DB Military Press, DB Incline Bench, Tricep Pull-Downs, Seated Curls, and Hammer Curls.I should hit them this week though because I hit 8 reps this week,and I'm adding Anadrol tomorrow. This was def. a great week. I felt and looked great in the gym. I also changed up my work out routine this week, which I'll keep it the same for a while.

Mondays-Shoulders
      Tuesdays- Chest/Triceps
      Wednesday-Rest
      Thursdays- Legs
      Fridays- Back/Biceps
      Saturdays- Lower Back/Abs
      Sundays-Rest

I'm in love with this split. I really like doing biceps with back, and I don't have to do four bicep exercises because I get a wicked pump by doing my back first. DB Rows, Vertical Rows, LAT MAchine, Wide Grip Pull-Ups, Seated Curls, and finish off with Hammer Curls. If you guys are doing Biceps and Triceps together, try this split when it's time for you to change up. I love it!

I love this cycle. This cycle is great because it's so ORGANIZED and easy to grow, and not to mention...SIMPLE. I'm well over 15 pounds in 9 weeks with HARDLY any fat. Only drawback is my social life, but damn, it's paying off "BIG" time. Every morning since the second week of this cycle, I've looked a tad bigger. I look very lean too. I might just post a pic in the near future just show you how things are going because I'm happy. I've never in my life been this big. Now, I've been more ripped, but never both. I'm 5'6 and 184 pounds!!! I want you guys to look at the height and weight chart for men. If a male my height had a small frame he would be 136-142, medium frame would be 139-151, and large frame would be: 146-164. I was 165 when I started this cycle! I was a large frame when I started, but I'm not fat at all guys! This is amazing!

Comment

you only took crea and xtend on your off days?
        Ain't no use in lookin' down
        Ain't no discharge on the ground
        Ain't no use in lookin' back
        'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
        Ain't no use in feelin' blue
        'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

I put it like this:

I'm not on creatine or xtend...matter of fact, I'm not taking anything but a multi-vitamin and protein. I get the things I need from the foods I eat. I eat a lot, Xamo. I eat a lot of meats, fish, veggies, fruits...through out the day. Before I go to bed, I fix three B&Js because I wake up after 4 hours, and I eat those and go right back to sleep for another 4 hours. At this very moment, I do not have a social life.I play video games on Xbox Live and research about different steroids, cycles, training...that's all i do during the day. I'm not even working. I wake up, eat...eat, eat, eat, work out, eat...nap...eat...eat...sleep...eat...go back to sleep...and do it all over again. I don't drink...ONLY THING I DRINK is WATER...no soda...nada...just Gatorade during my work out and WATER, I don't do drugs other than steroids, I don't have sex...I can't even tell you when the last time I went to the movies or a club. Yes, I can, it was 10 weeks ago, hehe. Speaking of jobs, I'll get a job once I get my body where I want it to be. (SO BAD) but it's the truth. I'm set right now anyway. With the money for food, gym membership,rent, supplements/drugs,gas, etc... I'm good until August of 2013. So, I have till next year to get this body the way I want it and that's enough time because I'm DEDICATED to this...this is the only thing I have to focus on. Wow, that's bad for a 26 year old to say that, but I've been planning this for years. I put in my two weeks notice 14 weeks ago, and I made sure I had everything taken care of so I can make this happen.

From personal experience, creatine works well with me, but the effects diminish after awhile. Once I'm off steroids, I'm going to get on Creatine and Xtend is get some gains from those two compounds while I'm recovering from my "ON" cycle.

Every time I said "EAT" that's a meal...not just a protein drink, but a meal. I drink a protein shake with a meal after my work out. My protein doesn't have any carbs (well just from the milk), so I have to eat with it. I also drink a protein drink right before I go to bed with milk, so it's not "CASIEN" protein, but I get the casein protein from the 10 ounces of whole milk I used to mix it.

I have to eat like this because I burn calories at a VERRRRRYYYY FAST Rate... that's why I make sure everytime I sleep, I sleep with a full stomach...after I work out, I eat, drink a shake, and take a 2 hour nap.... It's a burden that I have to keep eating like this, but that's what I have to do (what else do I have to do, lol)...but it isn't all that bad...next year, I'm going to cut and I'm going to take FULL Advantage of my metabolism.

Comment

Two Days into Week 10

As you guys might of noticed in other threads, I've been doing a lot of back and forth lately. I've been searching and researching about PCT. The more info I gather about PCT, the more I want to avoid it. I came of with the conclusion that you'll lose a percentage of gains made from the cycle. It's inevitable. I can do supplementation, eat like a beast, train, and rest, but I'll still lose some of my gains. The only thing I can look forward to is the next cycle. I also find out that 6 weeks off after my cycle isn't enough time off. I thought that once you are done with your post cycle therapy, your levels would be normal, but that's not true either. If I would get blood did while I'm taking Nolva/Clomid, my test levels would still be high and that's because of the effects of the pct drugs. It's when after you cycle off nolva and clomid...that's when your body starts to repair. Nolva/Clomid is for you not to have a full out CRASH and estrogen starts to take over while your test is suppressed.

On a side note, I took two pills of anadrol total, so I'm going to have to discontinue the use of Anadrol. Two pills that I've taken thus far, will not matter, so that's good. I really want to do a bulk cycle this winter. So, I have to stop this cycle at the 12 week mark. That means, I have two more weeks left on this cycle. My next cycle will start in October. That's my time on=time off. I will be recovered;however, how much will I lose until I start gaining again, that's the question. I'm going to gain some LBM, but how long will it take to start seeing natural gains again? That will just depend on my work ethic and quite frank, my body. With the research I've done, I can make a hypothesis, but that's about it.

In whatever month, if I get back down to 175, I swear to God, I'm going to start a cycle right then and there. I have like 7 vials of Test and 4 vials of Deca...300 pills of Dbol..98 tabs of Anadrol, 3 packs of aromasin, 3 amps of HCG, 40 dostinex pills,300 LIV-52 pills, and other stuff. I have everything I need right now. If I get drop to 175, I put this on everything I love, I'm getting back on. I WILL NOT HALF STEP when it comes to eating, resting, training....I'm not going to drink...If I go out, I'll just dance and mac to a chick with a protein drink in my hand. So there is no reason for me to drop to 175, unless I'm passed my genetic potential. That's the only reason, and still, even that reason, I'll jump back on the juice. I'm going to give myself a chance, but if I fail....it's a WRAP.
            Shadow Shard
            Last edited by Shadow Shard; 06-19-2012, 11:47 PM.

Comment

Not sure where you get your information however while you're on your two weeks off the synthetic test is leaving ur body leaving u with nothing that's when ur nat test starts producing again.... so wherever you got the info from.. your level would not be high at all. Nolva and clomid are drugs that indirectly enhance your nat test production.. they don't replace test at all.

People may disagree, especially you, but imo you're again trying to achieve to much and as everyone will tell you, the quicker you gain, the quicker you lose.

I feel like a lot of the info you've researched mislead you, as you've stated in the past however, you probably won't take my advice so i'll wait for others to reply

Comment

Man Shadow what kind of job did you have that you can lay up a year, cause I need it I own a fab shop and i cant do that and your 26, hell man I wouldnt worry bout my body I be workin and rackin the cash cause some girls like muscles but THEY ALL LIKE MONEY most all Ive ever come across. (and a big hooter dont hurt either). just food for thought.

Comment

Xamo, thanks for your reply man. It's all good...I'm going to settle this whole "PCT" thing by cruising...did a lot of research about it, and I decided to cruise!!!!

Epe, LMAO...it's called "SAVING" You're right though, all girls love money,but my body comes before these women at the moment. My body will be good as money (according to the ladies)...just wait and see.

Day 72

Well, a lot has changed in a week. I decided to get back on the drol, people. I will continue taking anadrol until July 22nd. I'm currently taking 100mg. I started with 50mg like last time. I didn't feel the "KICK" until today (9th Day). OMG!!! It's back!!! The feeling is back!!! INSANE STRENGTH people. To give you an example: When I started this cycle using Dumbbells on Flat Bench, I was working with (hold on...let me look in my journal)....okay, I was doing BB Flat Bench, but had a shoulder joint problem due to AI, so I switched to Dumbbells because it offered better comfort. The Anadrol was kicking in by the time I switched, so I didn't have a time where I couldn't hit my target but, I see here that I was working with 75s. Today...ladies and gentlemen...TODAY, I did 95x10, 100x10, and for my final set (gym DBs skips from 100 to 110...there's not 105 DB) I did 110, ten times!!!!! That's right people! I'm not joking around...this is my log. Why would I say this if it wasn't true. I have to say this because I'm amazed and I dont believe myself, lol! I wasn't even burned out. I hit my target reps on incline and decline. I did tricep afterwards, and I hit all my weights again!!!! ANADROL is WONDERFUL! I'm still PUMPED!!! It was hours AGO....I'm going to be so sore...but dog gone it, I love this! I'm going to be working with 120s next week, and I have feeling...I'm going to nail that too! I'm 187 pounds now!

If I wasn't taking Deca next cycle, I SWEAR I would take ANADROL next cycle!!! Forget this here dbol...even though I like dbol too...Dbol is to Test as Anadrol is to Tren....seriously. Test is good...tren is better....dbol is good...anadrol is BETTER! Haha, I'm out...I'm acting a fool...
                  Shadow Shard
                  Last edited by Shadow Shard; 06-26-2012, 06:01 PM. Reason: grammer

Comment

Okay bro, just do us all and yourself a favor, do blood tests pretty often and check your liver out... keep everyone posted on the cruising but stay safe

Comment

Shadow you may have said but have you had any kiddney pain at all.

Comment

good luck man.. if u havent already start a log in that section

Comment

Epe, no, I'm not experiencing kidney pains. If I did, I wouldn't jump back on the drol. Matter of fact, if I had harsh effects, I wouldn't touch this stuff ever again. To be honest, anadrol isn't what I heard people say it was... regarding it's "HARSH" side effects. Not saying you won't get them, I can only say...I'm not experiencing any. I'm not having any liver pains, kidney pains, dark urine, headaches, appetite suppressions (it's the opposite), etc. There are only two things I'm experiencing other than rapid strength gain/moderate weight gain, which are: 1 I'm sleeping a lot. Like, I stay asleep for 9 hours and like 5 hours later, I get sleepy again and take a two hour nap. This is because of the Anadrol, 100 percent. I'm not complaining because when you are sleeping, your body is REPAIRING. 2nd Irritability. I'm a cool going guy when I'm just on Test. When I'm on test and anadrol, I become annoyed and my patience is snapped in half. I usually have the patience of Job in the bible, but when I'm on anadrol, my patience is equivalent to a salesperson. I'm not walking around mean, but I just get irritable at times. Again, 100 percent dedicated to the anadrol. Oh yea, there are three, not two. 3rd: I'm HUNGRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. Which, it makes sense because this drug is designed for people with wasting diseases. That's why I'm eating every hour and a half. When it's time for me to eat, I be like, "Damn, it's been two hours already!?!?!? I HAVE to eat something." Now, it's more like, "Okay, I just ate, and I can't wait till it's time to eat again!" Anadrol 100 percent! That's why I really want to use Anadrol this fall, but I'm using deca and "THEY" say, "those two drugs don't mix." Anadrol is a DHT, but it can still cause progesterone build up like Deca, so they say, "don't do that." Since I'm not experienced with Deca, I'm going to go ahead and go with dbol. I mean, I like Dbol, but dbol isn't Anadrol...

Comment

Just keep in mind that it's not because there is no pain that nothing is wrong, sometimes it's too late, and all you can feel is a slight pain... just be careful.

Comment

Working...
                            X