No announcement yet.

new cycle diet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

xela1988 man back in 2005 i was 35 years old and I said I wanted to see my abs before I turned 36. I started a diet arond the first of feb. and ended arond june 6th. I was 190 lbs when I started by the time I was done, I leaned out(all natural) I took pics. I was 148lbs. I was ripped like crazy, but I was small. My diet was 6 egg whites in the morn. with 1 yoke,4 oz of oatmeal. 2 hours later I ate 6 boiled eggs(no yokes) and a handful of almonds. lunch was a protein,chicken,turkey tuna or hamburgers with a green vegetable. usually spinach with apple cider vinegar. 2 hours later, same boiled eggs and almonds. worked out, went home and had supper. protein and green vegetable. Try to drink a gallon of water or more a day. I did this for 16 weeks. It's hard!!!!!!!!!! I can't stand a boiled egg now. lol, it's going to be hard to gain mass and get lean at the same time. somethings gotta give. when you cut carbs you lose strenght, but you need to lift as heavy as you can, as to keep the muscles hard.

Comment

cool thanks man. like i said earlier, im happy with my muscle mass as i stand but i just want to cut up a bit. maybe lose 5% bf with this cycle. my diet is already really clean. it will just be extremely clean on cycle. thanks for the help guys

Comment

xela;. to answer your question on the chat- OxyElite Pro is a sure buy. It prolly is the best supplement fat burner legally available.
        Ain't no use in lookin' down
        Ain't no discharge on the ground
        Ain't no use in lookin' back
        'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
        Ain't no use in feelin' blue
        'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

i like the new plan. im lighter then u and eating about 2500/2600 cals with carbs already low for me at 150. I am going to reduce my own fats a bit to shift over to pro.

Good luck and keep us posted!

Comment

will do. will be popping the first t bols this saturday. gonna start a log with daily updates.

Comment

It really depends on each individual. I know some people that are on 30g of carbs a day, and 2400 calories and gain muscles like you have no idea, and that without gear. Or people like me that while on 120g of carbs, while doing very intensive cardio get fat from and that because we're carb sensitve... the key is to tweak your diet so that it gets you where YOU want. Nobody, and I mean it, NOBODY can give someone else the perfect diet.
              Ain't no use in lookin' down
              Ain't no discharge on the ground
              Ain't no use in lookin' back
              'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
              Ain't no use in feelin' blue
              'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Working...
              X